Closed Thread
Page 95 of 109 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hfam yay a
    Tegs def contact Dr M on the immune stuff, my girlfriend went to him she also has endo and some other thing which I can't spell off the top of my hat, and immunes and she had to down regulate for longer so was on a totally different protocol because of the endo sorry it took you a while to recover from the op
    im not heading out again until may, still so long to wait but when we decided to go back we had about 19 mths to wait and now it's only 6
    Deb starting to get so excited for you !!! Sounds like the Friday will be a full day but time to relax during the intralipids

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone
    hope you are all doing well?
    we are on the countdown. Very nervous every and excited. Not liking what we are seeing on the news, but travel advisories still fine for where we are going. Having side effects this year which I didn't get last year so hoping that's a good sign snapped twice at work on Friday. Lucky I work with great people who understand.

On on hols from work now which is good. Haven't started packing and we head to Sydney tues. early at hospital Wed for intralipids.

deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so exciting Deb!!! Best of luck at the interview and have a safe trip. Enjoy your holiday and if you have a minute let us know how everything is going. Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a couple of questions...If you have already done counselling for DE here in Australia, does anyone know if you need to do it again before O/S DE? Anyone have any idea about costs for taking frozen sperm O/S for DE?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gen72

We haven't done any counselling for DE and we haven't been requested to do it. Sorry I don't know anything about taking frozen sperm overseas.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No counselling required for de overseas, very costly to take frozen sperm o/s, one lady on the South African board looked I to it and it was around $3-4000, that was from nz I think so I don't think the price would be too different from here, it may also depend on which country your sending it to and what regulations they have for accepting it as well
    deb good luck, I hope this week flys by and you can update us as you go
    Last edited by stacey10; 24-11-2015 at 17:54.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

no counselling for o/s, we only did counselling for Aus. Can't answer re taking frozen sperm overseas sorry.

today is intralipids day. Dr Ms receptionist was putting me in 6am or 8am. After no call from the hospital I called them at 5pm last night, on at 10:30am. Will make things tight for the job interview so may be sitting in hospital having intralipids doing job interview.bthwn out we fly tonight. But nervous with all the unrest in the world at the moment but our travel advisories have not changed and are still the lowest possible, so all good.

will keep you all. Updated when 8 can.mtransfer date is 7 dec.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Deb!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're off to a good start. Arrived about 10 and the nurse was expecting me at 7:30. They gave me the wrong time last night. All good though. Now on the drip.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let's hope you get all the bumps out of the way now so the rest is smooth sailing