Closed Thread
Page 92 of 109 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done tegs26 for starting the process. Yes, they are pretty good with communication. Denisa responded to me during weekends and even holiday. I correspondend with Anna a little bit while Denisa was away and she was pretty good at finding the answer for me quickly.
    Best of luck tegs and let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone. Hope you are all well.

tegs Anna is my coordinator. I've had a couple, the one I had last year went on parental leave, then the one I started with this year also went on parental leave. Anna is great. They always respond quickly.

I emailed last night because I got my period and shouldn't have. I have been taking birth control so it should not have arrived. Due to have the lupron tomorrow. I woke this morning and Anna had replied. It is a holiday over there but she still responded. Unfortunately she can not talk to a dr because of the holiday but she does not think it will be an issue that my period arrived early. She will check today and get back to me. But nervous I hope it won't be a problem.

I asked about embryo glue and there is no issue with immunity problems and she recommends it so I will be using it again this year.

4 weeks yesterday and we fly out. My head is not in a good place at the moment I think the anxiety of things not working again is getting to me. I need to pull it together *** I've had a couple of days off work and have too much work to do before I go on leave to not be there.

deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Deb you can take the injection up to day 3 of your period so it won't be an issue
    Hopefully you'll get to a better place

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb, sorry I can't help with the injection, but I'm sure that Anna would have told you if there are any problems.
    Best of luck, hope you won't have any side effects.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    all fine and had the injection this morning before work. I didn't have side effects last time but I am feeling very average tonight. Had what felt like a hot flush this afternoon. Not sure if that is a side affect and if happens that quick.
    We are deciding whether we will freeze some sperm this visit. I am not ready to say this is our last attempt but can not afford to keep having trips to Europe.
    Have a good weekend everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb glad the shot went off without any problems, yes freeze the sperm as a backup, definitely a lot cheaper just you nipping over if you have to for a couple of days, fingers crossed you won't need it but you'll kick yourself if you don't

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry I haven't been writing much , it's been very very buys
    Stacey I have been thinking about u and admiring your inspiration to wanting to return to zlin after twins 😉 boys have been fine but one gets really windy and just cries and cries which makes me feel so helpless and sad. Stacey did u have this problem with your girls ? Any suggestion on a solution , I'm giving him Infacol and gripe water an changed formula once but it hasn't really helped

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm maybe try a different bottle/teat or try another formula, you could try one with less lactose or Bellamys organic formula. Also make sure you giving him a good burp after each feed as it could be trapped wind which tends to give them more discomfort early evening. Warm baths early evening followed by a tummy massage can help release trapped wind if that's the problem. Alternatively he could have reflux and infant gaviscon can help with that, but I would go through the check list for that with your gp or baby health nurse, both the girls had that and it's surprisingly common, although with all my kids I don't think any of them had had it before

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AMFM View Post
    Hi ladies sorry I haven't been writing much , it's been very very buys
    Stacey I have been thinking about u and admiring your inspiration to wanting to return to zlin after twins 😉 boys have been fine but one gets really windy and just cries and cries which makes me feel so helpless and sad. Stacey did u have this problem with your girls ? Any suggestion on a solution , I'm giving him Infacol and gripe water an changed formula once but it hasn't really helped
    My lil girl had bad wind and was a colicky baby. She would cry for hours every night.

What we did was burping, infants friend, alot of tummy time and trying to keep her upright after a feed for abt 20mins.

I saw a dramatic change after a few days.

Its hard when they are crying in pain and you feel helpless. First 10 weeks were the hardest. Hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI everyone

cant help with advice amfm. You must be busy. Hope you get some relief for your Bub. Must be very hard with crying and just wanting to fix it for them.

love this place for all the support and advice.