Closed Thread
Page 90 of 109 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great, will you transfer the day 5's first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. Def will. 7 months seems so far away but we'll be preparing our luggage etc before u knw it. Woooo. Exciting times ahead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aageesssss away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

thanks Hfam for your advice re prednisolone. Dr m told me to take caltrate plus.mhe also said to take vitamin e high dose and high dose folate. So already on all that, plus elevit.

Re embryo glue. I used it last year but was going to ask whether I should this time. Now we have identified immunity issues I was thinking it best not to put anything else in to trigger an immune reaction. Don't know if this would affect but going to ask the question.

amfm how are you going, how's the twins?

counting down still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I have a stupid question. What do you consider week 13 of pregnancy - week starting 12w1d and ending 13w0d or week starting 13w1d and ending 14w0d? I'm asking because my weaning off protocol says to start weaning off on week 13. To be honest I was really hoping to start next week when I'll be 12 weeks (meaning I have finshed 12 weeks), but then I realized that I might have to continue the normal treatment for another week. I don't know if it's just the baby brain (finally a good excuse for stupidity ☺), but I can't figure it out.

Thanks

Have a great weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hfam it would be 13 wk 0 days, but you can start the wk earlier as the placenta is doing everything by wk 12
    deb I will be interested to see what your told regarding the glue with the fet as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey. Yeah, I was thinking to continue one more week just in case. Counting the days but in the same time a little bit scarred to stop the treatment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

It's pretty quiet here. Hope everyone is well, enjoying life 😊

A lot of happiness in my home these days. We had the 12 week scan and everything was perfect. Of course, this is also due to the age of our donor, but the dr said that he sees this kind of results very rarely, maybe once a year. He said that it looks like we've won the lottery. He didn't know though how many unlucky 'tickets' we bought along the way....
    Anyway, I can finally enjoy the pregnancy. We started to tell people and it finally became so real.

Hope to hear good news and happy thoughts from all of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hfam yay for 12 wks and a great scan result Hope the rest of your pregnancy is boring and you enjoy every bit of it
    No news here really apart from some weird sickness the girls have picked up , dr has no idea apart from viral so that doesn't help at all
    Just plodding along and waiting lol
    Deb I bet time is dragging for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh Stacey. It's so annoying when drs don't have a clue. Hope they get better soon. Take care of them and yourself and thanks for the wishes 😊