Closed Thread
Page 9 of 109 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahh Deb thought it sounded like a sch, they can cause an awful lot of bleeding, I had one of those as well, they either bleed out or dissolve fantastic news on your little trouper
    Anglie super excited for you as well
    A fantastic Christmas present for the both of you

Deb we haven't got the girls much, next year will be different as they will realise what's going on a bit more

Thanks
    Reviews
    A very big congrats to both Deb and Anglie this is really exciting , very happy for you

and yes Deb I will be taking eestrogen for 10 days before lining measurements. Otherwise no other news with me .

girls keep us updated , what joyous news , such a great way to start the holidays

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

thanks for all the support and congratulations.

Looking forward to eating for two over Christmas ha ha.

just wanted to wish you all a happy Christmas and safe new year. Roll on next year looking forward to being a mum again.

Anglie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello EveryoneWishing you all a very merry christmas. Hope Santa is good to you all. If travelling stay safe.We have a very quiet day planned, lunch at Mum and Dad's with Grandma. Enjoy.MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    Hope you all had a wonderful christmas and santa spoilt you all.
    I asked Santa for one thing and that was that this bleeding would ease and things get back to normal. Tuesday night I had a lot of pain and was getting worried again. I had some big clots overnight and since then just some slight brown spotting. So, I think Santa gave me my wish.

Our little peanut gave me a special present christmas morning. Morning sickness. My fault really, I got up to make a pavlova and did not have a bite to eat first. Beating the egg whites and a wave of nausea came over me. Hubby was trying to look after me and was quickly told not to stand betweeen me and the the toilet. Had a break and ate some brekkie biscuits and had some water. My first craving is cold water. The break in making the pav and the humidity lead to a bit of a flat pav, but it was still yummy.

Have a nice relaxing boxing day.
    Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Xmas every one congrats on your first morning sickness Deb 😄 and I'm glad to hear that Santa made your wish come true.
    A quite one for us this year no news ☺️

Was gone ask if you took euro with you to czeck as spending money or Czech's currency ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi AMFM
    We took Czech currency for everything except treatment which was in Euro.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so cranky with myself and now concerned. I get to last night and realised I had forgotten my lunchtime estradiol and prgesterone. It was too late to take it as it was now time for the next dose. THis pregnancy has been so touch and go to forget something this important. Now I am concerned as I had gone about 42 hours with no fresh blood. However overnight i had a very small amount of extra blood. If things go downhill again I will never forgive myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb how are you now ? Hope you are a bit more relaxed , how is bleeding ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Things seem to be ok. Mainly spotting brown. However in the evening I get some fresh blood spotting, It's doing my head in. Everytime I get fresh blood I think is it still the SCH and sac clearing or is it the start of something else. I don't have a scan for another week unless things go really pear shaped then I can give him a call and he said he will squeeze me in.
    Very nervous time. I think I can be reassured at the moment by morning sickness , sore boobs and exhaustion, even though I am not doing much.
    Back to work tomorrow which believe it or not I am looking forward to it.

How long now AMFM?