Closed Thread
Page 89 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey10 we're planning on travlling in May. Excited and scared at the same time. Thankyou for the tips hun. Appreciate it x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Good luck jensdream.

Deb, it's so exciting. Not long to go. I'm sure that is hard, but please try not to think about the past. Now is different, you're doing the whole immune treatment. On the other hand, I can tell from experience that once you've been through what we've been through you'll worry for everything. But try to stay as positive as you can. Think about the lovely holiday you'll have.

How is everyone else?

As for me, not much to tell. Waiting for the days to pass. I'll have the 12 week scan next week and I'll start weaning off the treatment. Really excited and nervous. But the good think is that I didn't have any spotting or bleeding since week 9. So pretty happy with that. I have all sorts of twinges though. Nothing intense, but weird. Hopefully is just everthing expanding to make room for the baby. And as much as I try to eat healthy I already put on 2.5 kg. ((. But I'm hungry all the time. I blame the awefull prednisone. Anyway, overall pretty happy.

Have great evening ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have fun planning Jensdream.

Thanks Hfam. Another question. What's your prednisolone dosage. I can't remember if I have asked this so sorry if repeating myself. Mine is 10mg per day then up to 20mg per day after transfer. DO I just go to 20mg per day the day of transfer? And at what time of day? Do I spread the doses out? I have asked for clarification but not got it yet.

ta
    deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again Deb. I am on 20mg per day since transfer day as well. I wasn't told how to take it but I read that is best not to take it at night because it might cause insomnia. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at lunch and I didn't have any problems. Also, in case dr M didn't tell you, you need to take Caltrate plus as well. Prednisone might affect your calcium levels. Dr M didn't tell me at first, but I read on the Nk cells thread and I started taking it. Then asked dr M and he said I did a good thing, but to take Caltrate plus (it has also vit D and helps with absorption) not only Caltrate.
    If you have any questions, I'm here to help if I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh jensdream the same month as me what date have you decided on for the fet?
    deb this time you have all your cards stacked up the right way hoping that 6 wks fly by and you'll be there enjoying your lovely holiday
    hfam 12 wk scan net wk !! Looking forward to your update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey10. I havent decided yet but want to mimic as close as possible as last transfer that resulted in my daughter.

I'll also be doing an endometrial scratch, assisted hatching and embryo glue. As all of this combined i feel helped with our first ever BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm I wondered about embryo glue but will wait and ask and see what Ivona thinks if it will be beneficial for us. I'm having my fet on the 24 th May, well I hope so as I've booked everything around that date Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    For the recent cycle we did we added embryo gen which is similar to embryo glue. I couldn't do a fresh transfer as i wasn't ready, work commitments and finances so we froze all embryos. It was hard but witb the donor changing her mind and willing to donate for us again, we didn't even think twice and my partner went to prague by himself to do his bit.

This really is our last chance and i pray i can give my daughter a sibling and a best friend for life.

Fingers crossed for us all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many did they end up by freezing for you ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We froze 2x day 5 and 4x day 3