Closed Thread
Page 87 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fantastic news amfm, and congratulations
    It's a bit sore after a csection so make sure you use pain killers as much as you need

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats amfm, wish you a speedy recovery

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations how wonderful, enjoy your beautiful boys. Take care of yourself and let us know how motherhood is going,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations aamfm. Great news. Enjoy your boys and hope you are not in too much pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies , babies are fine they just eat and sleep , I'm still in so much pain , it's only been 2 days so they say I'm actually doing ok but still can't walk straight and bleeding continues

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm I couldn't walk straight for a few wks so don't rush yourself and you can expect bleeding for 4 wks really

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies

hope your all enjoying the long weekend. How are you going AMFM hope the pain has eased and you are enjoying motherhood at home.

My baby is now 7 weeks old and were finally into some routine. He is a happy chappy. Started to venture out more now the weather is nice.

Did you watch the nrl game Stacey been from up north it was great.

HAFM how far along are you now.

Debant not long til your trip. Can't believe it was nearly a year ago we were there.

Anglie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Anglie, it's so nice to hear that everything is going ok with you. Enjoy the time with your baby.
    AMFM how are you going? Hope the pain has eased and the boys are doing ok.
    How is everyone else?

I'm 9w4d today. The time goes so slow. But feel a little bit relieved today. Had another appointment and baby is doing great, measuring perfect for today and having a heart rate of 180bpm. He actually was really active today and even waived at us 😊😊😊 It was just amazing and made all the efforts and worries worth it.
    I'm still spotting on and off but maybe a little bit less than before, or maybe I'm just used to it now. The SCH is bearly there and shouldn't cause any problems. But I think my issue is a sensitiveness from progesterone aggravated by clexane. Since I've been doing clexane every other day is better. I don't even know if I need clexane considering I have a great blood flow atm. Yesterday I had a paper cut and by the time I found the bandaid my hand was covered in blood. Really scarry thinking that next time could be a knife cut.
    Anyway, waiting for days to pass by and finally reduce medication and get pass the first trimester. By the way, can you please give me an idea about how did you wean off progesterone and oestrogen? I just want to check if I have enough treatment. Thank you 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hfam you should get an email from your coordinator with the protocol for weaning which basically starts from 12 wks through to 14 wks, but you basically drop one pill per day for a couple of days until you have none left

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope everyone is well.
    Congrats hfam very exciting
    Thanks everyone , we are back home . I'm much better and boys are doing well.
    Stacey I need your advise on the breastfeeding . Did u breastfeed yours ? With mine one was a natural but the other one doesn't like it at all !! And given my nipples are all cracked and sore I have been expressing and topping up with formula . What was your method of feeding twins ?