Closed Thread
Page 86 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't worry it shouldn't take too long to figure out what's going on with you, I think it took Deb and hfam about 3 mths max in total once they made initial contact with Dr M.
    I would think that there would be very few Aussies who dot have any type of skin damage, I've been looking at a jowl and neck lift as my face seems to be going south, it's best done in your 50's so not long to go for me
    Gah trying to find a damn flight out of pisa and to Mykonos is proving to be rather difficult, it's almost quicker and cheaper to fly all the way back to England then out to Mykonos which seems absurd, hopefully more flights will open up in the next coming months or we maybe stuck
    Hope everyone's having a great weekend, so close now amfm!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Congratulations Anglie for deciding to go again. We used Austrian Airlines mainly due to low cost and the departure and arrival time. But we had a long stopover in Bangkok. I wouldn't do it again. We were lucky though to be upgraded to business class which made the whole trip back really easy and pleasant. But next time I would choose the shortest trip. I can recommend Qatar airways or Emirates in terms of flight duration and quality of service. But they are probably the most expensive.
    Stacey, it can be a pain to find the right flights, but I think it's exciting as well to think about holiday.

Kristi, the whole testing for immune issues shouldn't take to long. I think for me was about 3 months. But that was because I had to postpone the biopsy as I had an infection. Anyway, I'm sure you'll feel better once you have some answers.

I'm still the same, couple of days ok, then more spotting or even bleeding. I panicked again on Friday when I saw bright red blood again. Went again to the dr. Baby is fine. I was so shocked to see a huge difference in only 4 days. He's already 2 cm 😊. The bleeding is from a SCH. The dr said I'll probably bleed a little bit more. I'm worried because I don't know how clexane interfere with the SCH. Dr M said to stop clexane while spotting or bleeding and it's so hard to manage it and decide if I should have it or not. Stacey, you said you had an SCH as well. Did it create any problems with placenta or the babies? As usual, internet is full of horror stories. I'm trying to stay calm and take one day at a time.

Have a nice Sunday, ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hfam I had 3 bleeds at 9, 12 and 16 wks, they were reasonably big but not gushing or anything like that I remember the smell of blood waking me up at the 16 wk one and plodding across the road to our local hospital at 2 am, but both babies were fine, as long as it's not too big and interfering with the placenta, they usually bleed out or a absorbed, they are very common so try not to worry too much which of course isn't going to happen !

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI everyone

i think it was about 3 months max including the hysteroscopy and biopsy to have things all sorted with Dr M.

Ive been to a baby shower today. For my friend who is pregnant thanks to Zlin. Was a nice afternoon but came home in tears. So happy for my friend but hard.

Hope you have all had a good weekend.

deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    You will get there Deb xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Deb. Just hang in there.
    I just couldn't do it. I avoided all pregnant friends and all baby showers etc. Noone understood, but I didn't care. It was too painful even to receive the invitation or the announcement of the baby gender. I was feeling bad for my friends, but just couldn't do it. I know is not a solution to isolate yourself from the world, but you don’t have to do anything you're not comfortable with.
    Take care of yourself and think about the trip and the fact that now you have everything under control and things will be different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Debant read ur post it's hard seeing everyone around you fall pregnant and holding baby showers I think many of us can relate to the going home in tears I hope it's your time soon, you and your hubby deserve it
    AMFM any news yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm tomorrow is the big day !!! Unless you have already popped !! Good luck and we can't wait to hear your update if you find a spare 5 min
    ,a aged to book the stupid flights from pisa to Mykonos, spent more that what I'd originally wanted to but it gets us there earlier, no running to catch another plane or stressing that we will miss any if any of them are delayed and at least I know it's done now Only 3 more flights left to book and the whole holiday will be sorted, will wait until closer to the time for those as I want to get the real cheaply flights

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies , good news all around I. Had a bit of a blood pressure fluctuation so stayed at the hospital on Monday night. Boys were born on Tuesday afternoon 4:30 pm weighing 2.99kg and 3.1 kg , both doing very well no need for special care. C-section was very quick I'm just in a bit of pain at the moment but all very exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news AMFM. Huge congratulations!!!! I hope you recover soon. Take care and keep us posted 😊