Closed Thread
Page 85 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jensdream. Welcome and congratulations for your baby girl.
    AMFM, I'm really glad that everything is fine. So excited for you. 1st of October will be here so quickly. Hope you have an easy birth. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

welcome Jensdream. When are you heading back?
    amfm wow, can't believe 1 Oct, the time has flown.
    Hfam glad things are going well.
    stacey, how's your son and all your family?

2 months and we'll be heading back to Europe. I still can't believe we are doing it again. Hopefully this will be our time. I was talking to someone today who after 10 yrs IVF has decided to stop. im not ready yet to stop trying, but if we are not successful this time not sure what we will do. We are freezing sperm just in case, but we are throwing everything at this attempt. For now I a, just going to be positive for this time.

hope you are all well.

debbie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jensdream, hi and welcome I'm back for a fet nxt year as well, it's taking soooo long
    Amfm I can't believe what a fantastic job you have done baking the boys right to the end, see pft, short girls can carry twins successfully
    Deb yes you have to stay positive because you have found out why it didn't work the first time so this time is your time !!
    hfam good for no bleeding Long may it last, well for the next 8 mths anyway !!
    afm his lordship is back to his difficult self and is back on the mend, still taking things very slowly but should be right for the start of school, yay, so glad that's behind us !! Got spewed on again last night so now this is the 6th time, not sure how I'm going to stop them for passing it back and forth but I'm getting over it big time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Welcome jensdream, hope everyone else is well up bright and early feeding the little one. Forgot what a sleep in is! Any news AMFM it's not long. Take advantage have a big sleep in before motherhood hits you!! Ha ha
    Debant love ur post ur such a positive person at least this time round u know what to expect. How is ur son Stacey glad he's back to his cheeky ways. HFMN just one day at a time u will find it goes so quick.
    My news hubby turns to me and says I would like for us to try again one more time just out the blue!!! Thought the weeks of endless nights baby crying feeding would put him off!! But no, so I emailed Anastasia and she's having her own baby so my new coordinator is Denisa. Last time my hubby left his donation there so I'm travelling by myself. I'm a bit nervous. Looking to go in march or may. Hoping for the same outcome and support from this forum. Stacey Debant jensdream i know ur in the planning stage which airlines etc did u use. R u flying direct to prague or Bratislava which is the best way.
    I emailed Denisa to use same
    Donor as we have no frozen ones so it will be a fresh cycle for us, infortunately for us she's starting her own family. All the best for her and her family.
    She gave us a beautiful baby. Don't know whether to wait and see if she's available later and if she wants to donate agai. or go with a different donor it's a hard choice. Anyway any advice would be great thanks have a great day anglie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whooo anglie that's fantastic news, and don't sweat on going it alone, I went over there alone and it's no problem at all!! I've just got my flights and we used singapore airlines to london, ( the cheapest from up here in fnq ) but I'm sure you'd find cheaper from the major cities then when I went over by myself I had a stop over in london to help with the jet lag, got a cheap easyjet flight to prague, used prague airport transfers who picked me up from the airport and took me to the train station, jumped on the train, and was in zlin, and did the same on the way back except stayed in prague for a night then headed off to london via easy jet again very easy and you don't have to be there for so long if you want to get in and out I'd go with a different donor if it were me as there is no guarantee that she will want to donate again anyway, they can match to her I'm sure I'm off in May so maybe we can be cycle buddies If you go then
    Last edited by stacey10; 25-09-2015 at 07:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Anglie, I did my cycle with praga medica. The clinic used was GEST.

i was in the same predicament as you. Didnt know if i wanted to do another cycle with another donor. I was heartbroken when the clinic said donor didnt want to donate again.

When the donor had a change of heart for us. We did another cycle straight away with my partner flying over and we froze all 6 embryos 4x 3d and 2x 5d

We plan on doing a FET in April-july next yr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow wow anglie that's great news. So exciting.
    we are flying Etihad. But going to Berlin for some travel first. Flying home from Prague. Cost was ok. We ended up with Etihad because I am having intralipids the morning we fly out so needed a late flight out.
    Last Year we flew Finnair. Cheap but bad, non existent service. The flight out of Sydney and in to Sydney was good, not run by Finnair. But the Finnair legs. The only time we had service was meal times. Hubby went to get me some water, went to the back of the plane and asked and they pointed to the cups and water bottles. It was all self serve. I'd fly them agin is cheap enough knowing there is no service.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,
    Me again. While I'm still waiting for an appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan, I'm starting to look at going back to Zlin. I don't think I'm going to get there anytime before March 2016 (maybe that's a good thing, I don't know, but it sounds and feels like it might as well be a year!), and maybe not even then (financials......money, the root of all evil) but if anyone's going over around that time, it would be good to have someone from home to hang with occasionally. Moral support.......off colour IVF/infertility humour....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm there in May so you'll probably beat me !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

tigerlilly9772  (27-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    To be honest, when we go again is going to rely entirely on how long the testing takes, how long it takes to figure out what, if anything' is wrong with me and come up with a treatment or approach for it, and then see if it looks to be working.

Oh......and money. Never enough of that.

I'm using March 2016 as a theoretical base point, but in reality it could be another bloody year. Which wouldn't be a problem if I didn't already feel ancient. Had a good look at my face, neck and hands the other day......man oh man, I look more 53 than 43! Bad genes and my misspent youth to force my very fair skin into a beautiful Hawaiian Tropic bronze.....FAIL, and now I have damaged skin. **shrug** live and learn for next life!