Closed Thread
Page 84 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations HFAM! After disappointments and all it must be surreal, but I can only imagine the thrill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope your OB app went well today hfam
    amfm hope your still in one piece
    Hi to eoe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Thank you for congratulations.
    I wrore 2 replies before and couldn't post so hopefully this time works.
    We've been up and down in the last week, with spotting almost every day. I even had some bright red one which scared me to death. Fortunately, it wasn't much. Today's appointment went well, Stacey. We've seen bub again and all seems fine. It's amazing to see the little heartbeat flickering. Everyone reassured me that spotting is normal, there is no SCH left, so it's probably an irritated cervix.
    I feel bad that I can't enjoy these moments as I should. I'm always worried about something. I will try not to think or google to much and take one day at a time. I'll have another appointment in 2 weeks time, which is good for my peace of mind.
    I am in doubt now in regards to the immune treatment. I found a dr here that can do the treatment. But he's doing it a little bit different than dr M. I trust dr M but is so bloody expensive to go to Sydney every 4 weeks. I was thinking to have one IVIG here, then have some blood tests and have a phone consult with dr M to see what he suggests next. Hmmm, it's always hard when you try to do things right, but money comes in the middle. Especially for something that is so important....

How is everyone else doing?

Have a great evening!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haram my friend never went and saw him, it was all done by ph consults and she just got a f/s in Brisbane to do the IVig and still followed dr M, just used the f/s for that? Could you not do that as well ? Good your app went well and the sch has gone !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey, unfortunately the dr here wants to follow his own treatment. He wants me to have intralipids every fortnight. I told him that I want IVIG in 2 weeks time. And he accepted to give me the ivig but i have to have the intralipids as well this week, as per his schedule. I'll probably have these 2 and then consult with dr m. Overall it's cheaper and easier than going to Sydney and it can't be too bad to have them both. I'll see. I'm still thinking about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm not sure if I'd be comfortable with switching treatments during a pregnancy. That's a lot to think about !

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've heard of people alternating ivig and intralipids with dr M. And my case is not that bad. Dr m suggested intralipids in the first place but I kind of pushed for the ivig just to be safe. I'll see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone?
    Deb, are you counting the days? 😊
    Stacey, how is your son? What about the girls?
    AMFM, how are you feeling?
    Kristi, I noticed you wrote on the natural killer cells thread. Well done. I'm sure you'll get plenty of good advice there.
    Hope everyone else is good.

AFM, nothing special. Today is a good day. I love the days with no spotting 😊. I noticed that as soon as I stop clexane, spotting stops as well. I'll have to ask dr M about this.

Have a good day, ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, i hope you dont mind me joining. I have welcomed my baby girl and planning number 2 next year.

DE/IVF in Prague.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Welcome jensdream and congrats for the successful cycle 😃
    I'm well thanks Hfam, well done no spotting, hope the remainder of your pregnancy goes very smooth. It's funny I feel like parenthood and all associated worrying starts right as soon as pregnancy is confirmed. I was in the kitchen today and hit my belly with one of the cupboard doors where head of one of the boys is and I can't tell u how stressed I was!!! I went to the hospital for a check and it was all good 👌 I'm booked in for c-section on 1st of October , just a week to go and I can't blv that we have made it 😉 I'll be 38 weeks by then . I had an ultrasound done today , bubs weighing at 2.8 and 3 kg.
    Hope everyone else is doing well 😊

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AMFM For This Useful Post:

jensdream  (24-09-2015)