Closed Thread
Page 8 of 109 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM I got my period after the injection, only once. I stopped contracetptice pill on 5 Oct, had the injection on 7 oct then got my period 8 Oct. I had no bleeding after that. My next period did not arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok cool so nothing to worry about , I stopped my pill on the 16th and had the injection on the same day and yesterday got my period.
    How is bleeding going ? Excited for tomorrow's US?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi AMFM. Bleeding has eased and nothing fresh today so . When I go for a scan at the moment it is a mix between excited and very apprehensive. But I do feel a bit better about tomorrows scan than I did about last weeks. Last week I was not expecting anything so to see one hanging in there was pretty good. ANd given nothing has become worse I am hopeful this time that we still have our determined one hanging in there.
    How many weeks now until you go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news Deb , can't wait to hear Scan results, also excited to hear Angile's results too

flying out on the night of 16th of Jan , my US is on the same morning to measure lining, very excited bleeding is very heavy which makes me very tired , must be the way my body reacting to the medications !!!
    were you on the estrogen 10 days before US ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    And the bleeding starts again.
    AMFM yes I started estrogen 10 days before us.
    Are you getting your lining measurement before you go to email the clinic before you fly out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Deb sorry to read that the bleeding has started up again Good luck for your scan today
    Anglie excited for your scan today as well
    Amfm I went to acu to make sure I had a good period before I left so I had a nice fresh one for the wee ones to snuggle in your really one the countdown now it's going to fly by with Chrissy and ny celebrations to fill in your time
    Malak it's probably a mixture of both things, a long way to travel to have one put back and for it not to work, and also here they do seem to be set on s e t unless your over 40 when they may consider doing more than one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

How are you all. In just under 3 hours I'm going for my ultrasound. I'm feeling very apprehensive. The last 4 visits there it was bad news no heartbeat, no sac. I feel sick to the stomach thinking about it and am trying to stay positive. It's just such a hard emotional journey. My hubby is excited but I can't bring myself to that point until I've had the ultrasound. I will be 7 weeks pregnant and it's flown by. Not long for you now amfm. Have a few Christmas drinks because you might not get another chance. How you going debant, at least you have some good movies to watch with it been Christmas and you don't have to fight the crowds shopping. I will let you all know my ultrasound results. Got to go drink my liitre of water now great!!!! I'll post later.

Anglie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Anglie, I hope you get a good result today. Are they doing an internal scan. My obstetrician has only been doing internal because everything is too small to see any other way this early on? It is very emotional. ANd you get through one stage and the apprehension builds again as you get close to the next stage.

Well I got good news today. Our little one is still hanging in there and going strong. Doubled in size and measured the right size for the stage we are at. We now have a little 1.2cm peanut. The other sac is still collapsing and hasn't gone yet, but it is shrinking. He could also see some bleeding, a subchorionic hematoma but he said that should also pass. He said that when we first came he did not give us much chance but he is happy to be proven wrong and we have defied all odds. So, hopefully our luck continues and we get to that 12 week mark. I also get to go back to work Monday, which for me is needed. I am the sort of person that needs to work and too much time off , unless there is travel involved, does not work well for my head. As long as I do not do anything strenuous which, I sit in front of a computer all day, so should be fine there. I don't go back now for another 2 weeks unless things become worse.

Hope everyone is well and ready for christmas. Lots of pressies for the twins under the tree Stacey10?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

well I have some good news. I'm expecting one little baby, I cried when I saw the heartbeat never got to that stage before so I'm feeling real confident. I'm 6 weeks 5 days so right on schedule. The heartbeat was 118 then second reading was 121.

Good news for you too debant. We will be due around 12 august.

Sorry got to go talk soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Anglie. YAHH we both have good news.
    I am 7 weeks 3 days and due 7 Aug so we are going through this together.
    I have been watching the forum this afternoon waiting for your news.