Closed Thread
Page 79 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Anglie, I understand what you are saying about not talking too much about baby and motherhood. I've been through though times when I couldn't hear these kind of things without bursting into tears, but on the other hand your stories give us hope and remind us what we are fighting for.
    How are you going AMFM?
    How are the other lovely ladies, Stacey, Deb?

As for me, I didn't do much today, just relaxed. Time goes so quickly when you have a day off. Feel much better, no more spotting yay. Only thing is the buttom started to hurt from the progesterone injections. So much fun with all these injections...

Have a great afternoon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hfam good to see you had a lovely day relaxing !!
    Amfm hope those babies are growing nicely
    We have had a rough couple of days, we have had a spewy bug doing the rounds for a few weeks with the babies and us getting it about 3 times, my 10 yr old last Thursday started with all the symptoms and I started getting worried on the Saturday when he was still sick and by Sunday he wasn't any better so took him to the little local hospital and then we had to rush him down to cairns hospital as it was his appendix, they got it out before it burst but he is very sick and it's a nightmare seeing him with the girls so I only managed 1/2 hr with him today and we don't have anyone who can help look after them while I visit so I'm not feeling to great about that, at least my d/h has managed to get down there and spend time with him but as a mother you feel like it should be you that is sitting there with them argh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh Stacey. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope he will recover quickly and will be home soon. All the best. Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Stacey, not good. Hope he's recovering well. Thinking of you.
    Anglie, it's does seem so long since we met in Zlin. Don't hold back on the motherhood stories. I love to read them. Brings a smile cause I am so happy for you all.
    HFAM, glad to see things are going ok. It's a scary wait and the slightest thing makes you worry. As everyone has said try and relax.
    amfm not long now.

im going good. In waiting phase at the moment. About 2.5 months till we go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Stacey, hope
    your son is feeling
    Better today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies, still no change, his bowel has stopped working so they're deciding whether or not to open him up and and try and see what's going on xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh poor little thing. Praying that everything will get better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey very sorry to hear , hope he gets better soon . I can't imagine how difficult the situation must be.
    Hfam I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better and there is no more bleeding
    Deb, 2.5 months will go so quick , I'm very excited for u 😃
    Anglie , I'm doing ok, just feeling a bit too heavy . Mine is gone be a c-section. Both babies have their heads up and one is kind of postponed vertically and the other is on my side 😃 I had 2 shots of steroid injection last week incase they are coming out earlier. I have a growth ultrasound next Monday so excited to see if they have grown well 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Stacey. Hope your boys going back ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Stacey

how is your son today. Hope he's feeling better.

Hi AMFM

not long now. How you finding the last weeks of oregnancy I was so big and so over it.

hi HMFM

Hope your relaxing. I just signed up for netflix them long nights of breast feeding seem to go quicker when I'm absorbed in my shows.

hi Debant

the count down is on. Hope you and ur hubby and fur pets are keeping busy.

well as for me I'm busy. Been trying to venture out more with the toddler in tow.its quite an adventure. He keeps asking me when is his brother going back to the hospital!! Also he changed the settings on his rocker so when I came in from putting out washing poor baby was holding on for dear life. Brotherly love

have a good day ladies

Anglie