Closed Thread
Page 76 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If your in Sydney there are quite a few sterile compounding chemists so they will make it up for you, I can't remember where you are, if not just google for your area, remember it has to be a sterile compounding one not just a compounding one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally all sorted. What a crazy day. But Gwyneth from dr M room was fantastic. I found a pharmacy but they told me it might take 2 days and they need the original of the prescription. Gp didn't want to give me a prescription, fs assistant asked million questions and then said they will call after lunch. Gwyneth said that she will give me a prescription but by the time it arrives in WA it will be already Friday. So, all day I called all pharmacies in Perth and a lot over east to find a solution. In the end the pharmacist called dr M and he accepted to give me 1 vial of progesterone and he will give me the rest when they get the script. And when all sorted, my FS called personally and he will send me a script as well and will monitor me from now on - blood tests, scan etc. This is such a releif. Now waiting the dr to give me the injection. Hubby was not brave enough. It has a huuuge needle. 😲
    Fingers crossed it will work.

Thank you again Stacey for being here for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear it is all sorted HFAM. Dr M is pretty good.

Did you come over and see Dr M in Sydney? If yes did you stay in a motel? When I go down for intralipids we are going down the night before. Been looking online for somewhere near the hospital and only finding dodgy motels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Deb. I've been there only once for IVIG and I arrived Saturday morning and stayed in the hospital overnight. So I can't help you in regards to accommodation. But I've heard the area is a little bit dodgy. I'll have a look and maybe ask around when I go this Saturday again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hfam super happy you managed to get all that organised!!! One tip I've heard is to ice the area first and have the vial in your bra for a bit to get it to body temperature and that should make it less painful and easier to inject !
    Last edited by stacey10; 02-09-2015 at 16:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again Stacey. All was good. I used those tips: ice before, heated the vial in my hands for a few minutes and then some heat and massage and a little bit of walking. But in the end doesn't matter how much it hurts as long as it works. More bloods tmr. Fingers crossed.

How is everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news hfam, looking forward to another great update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope everyone is well, HAFM great effort on the injection I never had to do it but I heard its not very comfortable.
    Stacey how are the girls? Will u take them with u to zlin next year ? How are u deb ?
    No new updates here, just resting , eating and waiting for the big day. I'm 34 weeks now and I guess they can come any time from now till end of the month. I some times get period pain type pain but it doesn't last , maybe fake contraction !! Both babies have their heads up so defiantly a c-section. I'm. Seeing my OB twice a week to ensure every thing is fine and doing the weight measure US every 3 weeks ... We are almost there yayyyyyy

Thanks
    Reviews
    We'll done amfm your doing a fantastic job, only 3 more wks and your considered term!! The girls are great, full on when they're being ratbags but when they're playing together and laughing it makes my heart burst!! No we won't be taking them, they'll be staying here with my mum, would have loved to take them back for a visit but 2 two year olds running a muck through Europe would probably be the end of me lol, the way the $ is dropping is a worry though as it's going to cost nearly double if it keeps on going down Still somehow we will make it happen as it will be the last holiday for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news AMFM. You must be so anxious to meet the babies. Relax as much as you can.

Stacey, your comment about the girls playing and laughing made me teary. So nice... Don't worry about the $. Plenty can happen until you go. And it's something you can't control anyway. I was watching the fx every day and it happened that every time we had to pay $ dropped, but that's life.