Closed Thread
Page 75 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies congrats HFAM , very exciting times ahead
    Just a quick update , I had an us done, week 33 , both babies are now around 4.5 pounds , very happy with their progress , it's just a waiting game for us now, although I have pain in every position and from every direction so kind of can't wait for them to come out. They both have their heads up so defiantly a c section .
    Have a good weekend everyone 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amfm good to hear from you and see that resting and eating is doing the trick, well done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear the babies r doing well AMFM. My advice get as much rest as you can now. Life with a newborn or in your case newborns is hectic, night rolls into day.
    Great news debant the markets would be great loved the hot red wine last time. Have a cup for me!
    HMFM I know how u feel I was worried about my progesterone levels but ziln ensured me they were fine.
    Stacey how are your girls going I take my hat off to you I'm finding one newborn plenty of work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Stacey for the advice. I'll try to do this at least in weekend.

Well done AMFM. Glad that everything progresses well. As Anglie said, relax and enjoy the quiet time.
    Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies

I have mixed news and I am really worried. My HCG increased nicely from 212 on Thursday to 1119 today, but my progesterone dropped to 25.6. I really don't know what to do. I'm already on 1000mg progesterone. I'm waiting to see what Denisa replies. My GP doesn't have a clue. I'll call my FS who'll be my OB as well but I doubt he will be able to see me on short notice. Offf, worries never end.

Thanks ladies for listening and if you have any advice I'll take it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Increase your progesterone to 1200mg a day, take the oral ones internally and make sure you can rest for 20 min after even the middle ones, even if your just sitting still for the 20 min and make sure your putting right up by your cervix.
    you may have to have pio, not sure how easy that is to get here, but I'm sure if you do you'll be able to organise something somehow. Thinking you might have twinkles in there maybe

Thanks
    Reviews
    So 4x4x4

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Stacey 😊
    Denisa suggested to get pio, but I don't think I can find in Australia. I called a few pharmacies and they have only a depot injection of 500mg which is totally different.
    I'll see what I can do tmr
    On the other hand, I'm resting for more than 30 min after morning and evening ones. It is difficult with the middle ones. I think I'll take some time off work, even though is chaos atm.

As for twinkles, I'm a little bit scarred, but would be thrilled 😊😊😊

How are you? How are the girls?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Get in contact with dr M he will write you a script and then you need to find a sterile compounding chemist and they will make it up for you. Or get Denisa to get a script to fertility2u maybe as another option, but I would contact dr M first thing in the morning. Progesterone does fluctuate, depending on when you have your blood test, what you've eaten etc.
    Last edited by stacey10; 31-08-2015 at 22:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are right, Stacey. My plan is to call dr M tomorrow morning, and also my OB. Denisa already send me the script but I was hoping to sort out something quicker in Australia. Fertility2u will probably take a few days.
    Thank you so much for giving me advice. I really appreciate you're always here for us 😊😊😊

Have a great evening!