Closed Thread
Page 73 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news HFAM. Try to relax. For you.
    stacey bum jab time isn't until Oct so still some time left.
    I planned out the meds last night on the calendar so it is all there easy to read each month. Did not realise I do not start clexane until I am in Berlin. Damn a diabetic friend was going to come help me on my first couple. Have to go it alone now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

More good news from me. We have two frosties 😊. And our flight has been upgraded to business class. Everything went perfect with this trip. Let's hope it will continue like this for the most important part as well.

Deb, clexane it's not that bad. Actually the first one was terrible for me, but if you google some tips you'll be ok. For example don't use alcohol swabs. It's stings really badly if you do. I just tale a shower before the injection And don't take out the bubble from the syringe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had only a few clexane injection so far. Let's hope it won't get worse in time.

We're off to Vienna for a few days now. I hope to do some sightseeing but I'll take it easy.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay for the two frosties !!!
    Omg business class, sooo jealous !!
    Deb the clexane stung for me and left bruises, nasty little things, but nothing too bad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry its been a while since I last posted, but I have some news to share with you all, I had a healthy baby boy 2 weeks ago. We're both doing well. Thank you for your support on this forum. One journey ends another begins.
    All the best with your journeys and I will check in regularly to see how you are all going .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news all round.

congrats HFAM on 2 frosties, and business class. How does that happen, in never get upgraded. Enjoy Vienna.

great to hear from you Anglie and congratulations. Been wondering how you were going.

i think I am on clexane for nearly 12 weeks, my tummy is going to be sore and purple.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Anglie. That's such a good news. Enjoy motherhood and keep us updated.

Deb, the story with the upgrade is that you can bid for it and if they have seats available and no one bids more than you, you get the upgrade. We didn't bid too much, just the minimum and we didn't think they will accept our offer. It's the first time and probably the last 😊 we are flying business class. I'll let you how it is.

We're enjoying Vienna, but I'm worried that I'm doing too much walking, so I'm walking really slowly and I sit on every possible bench/chair I find.
    But, it's really strange because I don't feel anything. I think I had a couple of twinges and that was it. When I had ivfs I was always bloated, had cramps etc. I know it's early but I really want to feel something....

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're back home!!! I've tested as soon as we arrived and ...... it's a BFP!!!!!! I didn't expect the line to be that strong at 4.5 days after transfer. I know we have a long road ahead, but we are over the moon. I felt from the beginning that this is right and I think this was meant for us.
    I really want to thank you, ladies, for listening, and for all your support.
    I hope to see more and more good news on this thread.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (23-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have been waiting for this update all day !!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

HFAM  (23-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations 👍👍 very excited for u

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AMFM For This Useful Post:

HFAM  (23-08-2015)