Closed Thread
Page 7 of 109 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Deb , that is a fantastic news , hope the bleeding to stop very soon

As for injection, it wasn't that good my dr. Gave it to me standing up so that was a bit uncomfortable 😭😭😭 and you were all right the needle wasn't painful just the position wasn't the best . Do I need to expect anything ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had no reaction or side effects from the needle. I didn't even become dragon monster as others have. I was given it standing up to, and yes, a bit awkward, but no pain.
    A week bed rest now and another week to go. I am going crazy. But all for a good reason. I see things around the house that need doing and try not to do it. I know if I do DH hubby will yell at me. He's being so preotective. I can't remember if I tild you, so apologies if I repeat myself. I was pretty low on the weekend thinking we had lost our babies. He came home from the supermarket with I Love Deb painted on his face. He did it to get a laugh and smile from me, he succeeded. I'm a very lucky person to have met him. We met late, but he was worth the wait.
    Is itchiness a side effect of the meds or pregnancy. I am so itchy. Not a skin itch but a deep itch if that makes sense, and all over. Driving me crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb, the rest is truely for a good cause , And the increase from 10% to 50% is significant
    stay positive , hope this week goes quicker for you. Is there a time that is considered safe going forward ? After 12 weeks ?
    Pits amazing to have a supportive and understanding husband, it makes all the difference , it's so sweet of him to go to that extreme to make you smile and has given me a great idea too

i have taken the day off work too today, was feeling a bit down, cought up with a friend who got a happy healthy 1 year old, was thinking how is it that is so easy for some poeple , the gift of parenthood

btw are you going to public or private Deb ?
    Last edited by AMFM; 17-12-2014 at 06:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I predictably turned into the dragon monster, I did warn d/h but he still had a look of shock on his face when I bit his head off lol, I really felt like I wanted to eat everyone, doesn't bode well for me during menopause I think lol, gee I don't like your doctors!! I was lying down on my side facing away from the nurse when I had mine
    Deb your body may be reacting to the pregnancy hormones regarding the itchy feeling your having, I haven't heard of that before, only in later pregnancy as that's something to watch out for. Looking back on your hcg numbers and the empty sack you have, they were probably so high from that as it looks like you maybe dealing with a blighted ovum as well, hopefully the bleeding will settle down and your body will absorb the empty sack you have a wonderful d/h by the sounds of it and most definitely worth the wait
    Last edited by stacey10; 17-12-2014 at 07:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Such great news debant, I feel we're on this amazing journey together I feel for you. I know been on bed rest is hard but it will be worth it. Take care of yourself and tell your hubby he's doing a great job been the comedian.

Hi amfm I didn't have any side affects from the needle. I was expecting to change overnight but nothing happened!!! Much to my hubby's relief.

Well my news morning sickness fatigue sore breasts and mood swings.
    Ultrasound next week keep having twin dreams so does my hubby who knows. Looking forward to finding out.
    Hi Stacy thanks for the info re tablets.
    Have a great day talk soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anglie, that's very exciting, how many weeks now ? Can't wait for the US
    News with me, felt really tired today, had body ache but much better now
    starting to slowly pack up as I have to break over Xmas , flying in 4 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM it can be hard when you see others having children so easily. But be happy for your friend. I work in community services and unfortunately see ones that shouldn't continue to easily have children. I know it's hard but try not to let it get you down. Focus on what you have coming up in 4 weeks. very exciting time for you. And I am going private.

Anglie, this sounds funny but yah re morning sickness, fatigue, sore breats etc. It says a lot when we are excited for these things. for your us next week.

My bleeding continues. I'm very tired and did a bit of sleeping today. Nothing else I can do so may as well sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant that is great the one is sticking . Did you do 2 just incase only one stuck? Do you think the holiday afterwards made you lose one or it would have happened regardless of if you look the holiday or not?

@AMFM I know how you feel. Constantly it makes me sad that everyone around me can have kids so easily and we are not that blessed . Just the last week I found out an ex co-worker of my DH who met his wife around the same time as DH and I met just had a baby. It literally made my heart break into a million pieces and I cried on an off for days (ok ... maybe a week).

A question for you girls. I see that so many of you are having twins and it has made me ask ... why do so many that use egg donors overseas have twins yet when people do IVF in Australia you don't see alot of reports of twins. Is that just because they don't implant more than 1 in Australia or is it because overseas because of the cost and time you do more than 1 incase one doesn't hold?

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Malak. Unfortunately when you are going through this you look at everything and go, what if? Did I cause this? Did I do something I shouldn't have and have caused this to happen? ANd yes I have done a lot of that. But no, I do not believe the holiday after made me lose one. Unfortunately these things happen. We never know why. This is my second pregnancy, the first ending in miscarriage at 8 weeks. I went through the blame game then and came to realise that there is nothing I could have done to stop it happening, and there is nothing I did to cause it to happen. When you look at the stats it is a wonder we have children at all. It's a complex process and so much can go wrong. We just go through the steps and at each step and hope we make it to the next stage. You do everything you can to increase the chances of it working out but ultimately nature is going to do what it will do. I have been on bed rest for the last 2 weeks and we are still not sure the one that has stuck is going to make it. TIme will tell.

Re why we chose to transfer 2. We liked the idea of having twins and thought it gave us 2 chances. Unfortuantely the twins are not going to happen sadly but hopefully we will get through all this with one and if we do we will be so thankful.

Update on progress. Went to bed last night feeling pretty good with bleeding pretty much stopped. THen woke to the heaviest bleeding I've had the whole time. Filled a pad, rubbing napisan on clothes and soaking them at 5am. SO, feeling a bit down today. It's eased again now and back to where it has been and not as heavy, but continuing. Monday we see if the sac is still there and if our strong one is still hanging in there and developing as should be.

Anglie, your scans Monday too isn't it? and good luck. Look forward to hearing the results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies did you have much bleeding after the injection ?