Closed Thread
Page 68 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Hope everyone dining ok. HFAM not far to go at all for u , Deb exciting to plan it all isn't it ? Stacey thanks for getting Bach to me . Im doing ok finished work yesterday to rest a bit more at home. I'm 29 weeks and I'm expecting twins in mid to late September. Got almost everything organised just need to wash everything and pack a bag. Stacey my OB is concern as I'm not gaining much weight I must say I have trouble eating my morning sickness never left completely so that doesn't help but now every 3 weeks I need to do an US to measure the weight of twins.
    Deb and HFAM the meltdown is unfortunately part of the process for everyone last year this time we were planning for zlin and I had some really up as down times never thought I would have a chance to get pregnant , let alone making it this far but zlin clinic is really good and they know what they are doing with a high success rate and I really hope this trip for both of u bring loads of luck xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amfm now your not working hopefully you can concentrate on resting and gaining the extra weight you need to as it's extremely important for both you and the babies.
    Try having small high protein meals eg flavoured tuna on crackers, eggs, poached or scrambled etc, handfuls of nuts eg, almonds, yoghurt, smoothies with either milk or almond milk, yoghurt, bananas, blueberries, protein powder etc, protein is extremely important for the babies, just try and get as much into you as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Stacey yes that's what I'm trying to do, more rest more food and hopefully twins grow better from now on. My OB has booked me for 1st oct which is week 38 I honestly don't think I can make it that far , but will see. From memory u gave birth at week 37, was it natural or c-section ? Mine are vertically side by side with heads up at the moment and not really sure if thy'll have enough room to turn now !! I was defiantly gone go c-section if it was even a singleton pregnancy.
    I have other weired thoughts in my head like what if they look so different to me that it becomes obvious to everyone !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was 38 wks on the dot don't worry about looks, your own egg children may not have looked like you anyway, my two are completely different to each other!! Don't even really look like sister lol and I think one is getting curly hair, while the others is straight, one is dainty and the other is like a Czech wrestler lol, you will love them to death I'm going to be a stern mum to you and tell you that your main job now is to rest and eat, the last thing you want is teeny babies in special care

Thanks
    Reviews
    😂😂😂😂 sounds good Stacey I do need the encouragement to eat an I slept in till 11 today much better than getting up at 5 😉 im trying to eat every 2 hours and planning to keep it up .
    So did your water break at 38 wk or did they jut do a c-section ?
    I saw some u tube videos of premature babies an and omg it's so heartbreaking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you have started the "baking babies job" well keep it up I was induced for a vaginal birth as I've had complication free vaginal births previously, never been induce before or had an epidural so that was a first, we got to fully dilated and pushing for an hour and I told them that nothing was happening, I know what it feels like for a baby to move down the birth canal and it just wasn't happening, so my d/h asked if we could look at the option of a csection, the duty OB said that she was happy for me to keep pushing for another hour as babies were managing the contractions well but I said "no thanks" An hour of pushing without getting anywhere was enough for me So I was prepped for my very first csection and after a "difficult csection delivery of twin 1, twin 2 popped out a minute later they had to give me twilight sedation twice as twin 1 was wedged down so far and her head was flexed back and to the side, and then when they were stitching me up I could feel it, so they gave me drugs, lots of drugs and I was a wreck lol, looked like I'd been out on the town hahaha, got to see the girls and a quick close up while they stitched me up then didn't get to see them for about 1 1/2 hrs later, which is a first for me as I usually do the delayed cord clamping and skin to skin, in the end all I wanted was them out safely and the placentas had started to breakdown so I'm glass we didn't wait any longer than 38 wks
    Last edited by stacey10; 31-07-2015 at 14:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Stacey u definitely have a story to tell. So I guess guess delivery of next set of twins will also be through c-section.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm I'm praying that they survive the thaw first and I'd be blessed to fall pregnant and carry healthy twins to the end but I'm already freaking out that they won't survive haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

AMFM, enjoy your rest.
    Wow, Stacey, what a story. You're a brave woman, especially if you want to do this again 😊

Hi Deb and everyone else.

AFM, I have good news. We've got the donor details. I'm really happy. And also the clinic accepted us to transfer the money before we go, which is good coz we can save a lot from the exchange rate by paying through travelex.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hfam it's always so exciting when you get that email about your donor!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

HFAM  (01-08-2015)