Closed Thread
Page 67 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Very nice Stacey. My favourite place was Mykonos. We stayed up on the hill, it was a hike in and out of town but the view was beautiful. I'd love to go back to Athens, did not spend enough time there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey need your expert opinion on carrying twins. I have had this feeling of heaviness coming from inside , feeling like if I don't sit down the babies will pop out, it's generally with a sharp pain too and a bit of burning sensation, some times I feel a strong kick down there but it's becoming more rapid and more painful. I'm worried they might come out soon I'm 28.5 weeks, still way too early for them to come out , is this normal? Did you have the same feelings ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amfm that all sounds pretty normal, usually you don't get the stabbing like pain until well into the third trimester with a single baby, does it feel like someone is jabbing with a knife or an electric shock like feeling? If so it's normal and usually is baby grinding somethhing ( usually head) on your cervix, because there is two and your heavier and bigger at the same stage, your getting those feelings/sensations now. Are you still working? If so might be time to start thinking of winding work up, now is the time that plenty of rest is needed and babies will be having regular growth spurts as they generally have less than 10 wks left to grow, I'd be resting as much as you can and taking the weight off your body, I had put myself on semi bed rest by 28 wks just to ensure they stayed put !! Of course mention how your feeling at your next appointment just to cover all your bases

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb and hfam hope your both well and all plans are sliding into place for the both of you
    deb we are staying right on the beach front at Mykonos, at the pl we stayed at last time, just booked Oia, our own hydro massage hot tub on the balcony Can't wait to try that one out !!
    Not much else to report here, apart from the fact we have had about 2 wks without any sickness in the house !! Yippee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Thanks Stacey for thinking of us.
    I had a huge meltdown. I don't know if it's the depot injection, the fact that everyone is getting pregnant around me or that I'm freaking out this cycle won't work, or maybe it's all of this. After a few days if crying and having some crises, I feel a little bit better now. Probably because I started to organise the last few bits and pieces: buying presents, a few more things we needed etc. Shopping is a remedy for everything 😊. 2 more weeks to go. Everything else is going according to plan. I'll start the estrogen and prednisone tomorrow.

I'm glad that everyone is well at your place. Your holiday plans sound really good.

AMFM, I can't help you with any advice, but I hope everything will get better for you.

Deb, how are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

sorry to hear you have not been good HFAM. Roll with it, it's all you can do. I had a recent meltdown too but more related to bipolar. I've learnt in managing this to ride the waves of emotions. A quote I always come back to when I am low is "this too will pass" and it does. Not long now though. For you.

your plans are coming together too Stacey. Loved Oia too. Your hot tub and massage sounds great.

AMFM how fplong for you now? When are you due? Hope your feeling ok.

our plans are coming along well. Flights and accomodation booked and paid for. Have medication protocol, now including the depot injection. I can't wait for all the Christmas markets.

Hope eveeryone is well.

deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Deb. That's great everything is coming together for you. Thanks a lot for encouraging me. You are right. No matter how bad things might seem there is always some sunshine after the storm.

Stacey, our helping angel, I need again your advice. I think I read somewhere that Utrogestan is messy to use and I think you had a method to make less messy. I can't find exactly where you said what you used. Can you give me some info? Thanks heaps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hfam it's the applicator from thrush ointment that I found works really well for those little suckers!! Remember if you can to either lie down or remain still for 20min afterwards while they absorb and the mess shouldn't be as bad either, sometimes ladies feel more comfortable wearing panty liners or pads to help with that side effect

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Stacey 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the applicator tip Stacey. I will need to remember that. Last year I used to set my alarm an hour early to do the morning dose and lay back down again. I am one for using panty liners.