Closed Thread
Page 66 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hfam I would let your immune issues stop you from transferring two, plenty of ladies with immune issues carry twins with no extra problems but you have to do what's right for you
    Deb, it's not really going behind her back your just asking for a second opinion she maybe new to all this and thinks she has to follow everything by "the book" ie, how they usually do their fets, Ivona.Joklikova@crmzlin.cz
    I'd just pop her a quick email, explaining that you've talked to me about my FET and how I'm having the depot and ask if she thought it was possible that you could do the same as your travelling before hand as well and you need to be certain if the date etc

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in The Czech Republic #2

Hi ladies it's been awhile, I got an update in my hotmail and thought I'd pop on and catch up

I saw the immune issues and transferring two so decided I should probably jump in. Stacey (hi Stacey) is very right I have immune issues and was treated by the lovely Dr.M and Dr.Nick and both suggested I transfer two embryos and hope that one sticks. Ha well they both stuck and I did just fine! I did IVIG every 4 weeks, neupogen, prednisolone, intralipids, Clexane and lots of progesterone I carried to 35 weeks 1 day and was admitted for steroid injections to mature babies lungs because my blood pressure went up. I did pre existing high blood pressure non immune related and twin 1 broke her water so we had some babies As far as immune stuff goes it went well and the only time that it's advised to transfer 1 is if you have matches with your hubs however your using a donor so that's not an issue Anyway I just wanted to back up what Stacey told you

Lovely to see so many ladies going to Czech Republic for their cycles, I'm so happy we did I have two gorgeous 14 week old girls Best of luck ladies !! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Crystal
    It is so nice to hear from you. Thank you so much for the advice. It is reassuring. I know it depends on the immune issues that everything has, but how long did you do IVIG for? Thanks again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did 2 intralipids before I left and did an IVIG on BFP and then an IVIG every 4 weeks until 12 weeks but I think mine worked out to be 13 weeks was the last one. To be honest I may or may not have needed that IVIG the entire first trimester with a singleton I'm not sure. I did have brownish spotting right before each IVIG was due and it would stop a few days after the infusion. Was a bit stressful but got there in the end 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Crystal. I've heard of people doing IVIG until about 30 weeks. Hopefully it won't be our case, but let's get pregnant first and I can worry about this later 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it will really depend on your body and how it reacts to the pregnancy but as you said you have to get pregnant first

Zlin was great I stayed at the hotel at the clinic we went in January, oh my we watched so many of those Lifetime movies haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

Good news, my coordinator had agreed to the injection etc. so now waiting on the new treatment plan but makes things much easier for planning. She sis say she still had to convince the doctor to agree. So back to our plan of INtralipids with add M on 25 Dec then fly out that night. A clinic in Berlin is doing me scan a week prior, that is already booked. FET on 7 Dec.

After some advice re flying home. Our plans were to fly out of Prague on 10 Dec. the flight is 7am though so I am wondering if I should make it a day later. I want a buffer just in case there is an issue with lining thickness. Can I get people's thoughts re this? I had no issues with lining thickness last time.

hope you are all well.

deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Crystal
    Deb great news!!! Of course the doctors will agree lol a bit of face saving maybe If you can add an extra day without any hassle I would do it, it's up to you and what would make you feel more comfortable
    hi to eoe hope everything is good with our pregnant ladies, and plans are moving along for everyone else, I've been busy booking accommodation for our trip, haven't booked flights as yet keeping an eye out on prices and trying to catch a sale

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for you advice again Stacey. are you still planning on going to Greece?
    hi crystal, I have just done some reading through past posts. I am seeing Dr M too. Have INtralipids before, clexane, prednisolone, then IVIG or neupogen injection once pregnant. How many IVIG did you have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep Deb 9-19 may, athens, Mykonos and santorini