Closed Thread
Page 65 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone
    hope you are all doing well

Stacey hope the bugs have left your house and you are all feeling better.
    thanks for the clinic names in Berlin. One of them has responded and said they can do the scan. So all moving ahead.

I am still so nervous re the date for FET. I asked about the depot injection and they said they do not use it for FET but not to worry about the plan. I just worked out the dates though based on my last period and it seems later than I work out. I have emailed Anna, who is my new coordinator. She will be getting sick of me questioning all the time.

Anglie, you still around? How are you going? You would be getting close?

Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Deb, glad one of them could help I'd insist on the injection if that's what you really want, I'm doing it, and others have done it, it's no big deal, but it gives you peace of mind especially travelling from so far away. I think the bugs have finally gone, their poo still curls up my nose hairs, that tinny bug smell
    Hope everyone else is well and have had a good weekend, we're on Greece watch as most of our holiday is there !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MrsJT

Choosing the clinic might be really hard and stressful. Unfortunately, there is no straightforward answer.
    Almost all of the ladies on this thread have been or are going to CRM Zlin. I am going in aprox a month 😊 and for me the decision was mostly based on gut feeling. No matter what you choose there is no guarantee of success unfortunately. After all the reviews and nice experiences on this thread, I decided to have a look at their website and send them an email with all my queries. I was surprised that they replied same day, even though it was Sunday and answered in detail all my questions. The correspondence with them was really good every time. I also researched other clinics for results, reviews etc. A good place where you could could see other people experiences is fertility friends uk forum.
    Good luck with your decision and let us know if you have specific questions.

How is everyone else doing, Stacey, hope that things have settled at your place and everyone is feeling better.
    Deb, I'm happy that you managed to find the clinic in Berlin and your holiday will go as planned.

AFM, another hurdle to pass. My fs promised me I can have the depot injection done at his office, but now the nurse doesn't want to do it and he is on holiday. So, hubby must get brave and do it for me. I know that all of you said it's not that bad, but I'm still scared. Anyway, I'm happy that we reached another step. Almost one month to go now 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjt as hfam has said all of us posting have either gone or are going to zlin, the majority of Czech clinics are fantastic, if your getting confused narrow it down to about 5 if you can then shoot them all off emails, some will get back to you quickly others will take a few days etc, also look at the price that they're charging and what it does and doesn't include, some don't include day 5 blasts or icsi or freezing any left over embryos in theit initial price so you have to pay extra etc
    apparently most of the town have this bug, the girls are back eating again just their poo is still off, we are into wk 3 so getting a little sick of it
    Hfam thats a pain about that nurse, I hope,she gets into trouble for that grrr.

To eoe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling relieved. I've just had the injection done. In the end I called the after hours doctors that come at home and everything was ok. Yay. Exactly one month to go until the holiday. Double yay 😊
    Have a great evening everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope everyone doing well. HAFM very exciting not long to go. Any thoughts as how many embryos you'd like to transfer ? Best of luck
    Stacey glad to hear that bug has almost left the neighbour hood, hope girls are doing fine.
    Not sure if Angile is still around I guess she must be almost there.
    As for me , at week 26 now getting very big, not getting much sleep at night , mostly I get distracted with boys moving too much 😀 hoping to go up to week 37 but will see how it goes. Finishing up work at the end of July to prepare for full time motherhood.

Wishing you all a very good wknd ahead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hellos everyone

Hope you are all well.
    HFAM countdown is on. For you
    AMFM countdown for you too. Must be getting very excited, and tired.

Been a a bit quiet. I have had one of the biggest lows I have had for a couple of years. Spent last 4 days doing nothing. Clawing my way out the other end now.

so nervous re the dates for FET. They won't do the depot injection. I calculate around 4 dec but they keep insisting 7 Dec. I have spoken to our travel agent and we were hoping to wait until Sept to book but she said the flights are already filling, and it is a person we trust as she grew up next to my husband and they have been friends since kids. We are looking at flying home on 10 Dec but would like your thoughts should we make it 11 Dec in case transfer is later? And also, should we just book the flights for now and the rest later, we can then mix our travel plans around. Has anyone had much experience with FET?

Ta
    Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hfam good to hear you managed to get the nasty injection done ! Time should fly now
    Amfm I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy seems to be going, I'm sure my count down isn't going nearly as fast !
    Deb I can't believe that your coordinator will not help you regarding the depot, it makes absolutely no difference to them if you have that so I don't understand it, if you want my co ordinators email I'll pass it on and you might have better luck with her.
    Last two days of school holidays, yippee, bug has left the building I think, now it's just colds but they're a breeze compared to 50 gazillion pooey nappies and spew ha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey. Can you just give me her name. I don't want to go behind my coordinators back to another. I now have Anna as my coordinator. She keeps saying to trust their treatment. It's not that I don't trust them, I wouldn't be going back if I didn't, it's just with the distance we are travelling. I don't think she fully comprehends that. I have explained it takes 48 hours to get there and, you can not do as she suggested, purchase open tickets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

AMFM, that's so nice you're 26 weeks already. You must be excited to finish work soon. Just relax a little bit before the boys are here. Enjoy the quiet 😊 I haven't decided yet how many embryos to transfer. We love the idea of twins, but with my immune issues on top of everything I'm afraid is very risky. I really don't know yet.

Stacey, that's good news the things are settling a bit.

Deb, I'm sorry but I can't help you with any advice re fet. It must be really frustrating not to be able to control anything, especially the dates. And that period of the year is usually busy, everyone wants to travel before 12-13 December when the flights get so expensive. Best of luck to sort this.

Have a great weekend everyone!