Closed Thread
Page 64 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amfm I think you do plateau out every now and again, especially if you put on a lot in the first few weeks, for me I could tell when the babies were having a growth spurt as I'd be absolutely exhausted for a couple of days, then wake up and be noticeably bigger and weight up to a kilo heavier lol, babies tend to grow in fits and starts as well so maybe it's their down time at the moment, but good your having a scan just to make sure all is well with them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey, I thought it might be ok too but I guess it's more reassuring to get the US done to be sure. I'll let u know the outcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

Hope you are all well. Hope all you pregnant ladies are going good.

PLanning is finally progressing. I will have intralipids here on 25 Nov then fly out that night straight to Krakow. then some travel in Krakow, pop into Zli for the scan a week before, then to Berlin, then back to Zlin for FET on 7 Dec. A couple of days in Prague then home. I asked Anastasia whether I could have the scan in Krakow, they do not work with a clinic in Poland but have emailed one to see if they will do it, so hopefully they will and that will save one trip to Zlin.

SOme news for all who had Anastasia as your coordinator. She is handing me over to someone else as she is going on sick leave and can not return to work for a long while. I hope she is ok. I did email back and wish her well and tell her that you have all said nice things about her.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome news Deb that you have the dates. That's so exciting, you can now buy the tickets and organise everything.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long now HFAM? You must be getting excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yees, really excited. I will stop bcp on the 6th of July and then there's one more month to go 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exciting planning time Deb 😀 I'm very sad to hear this about Anastasia she was my coordinator , she was amazing hope it's not to serious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

well planning continues. I have a question. Zlin have put me in contact with a clinic in Krakow who can do my scan a week before, but on further planning we thought going to Berlin first would be better. Has anyone seen any reviews of clinics in Berlin that come recommended, or can head me in the direction of where to find info? We can go with original plans of Krakow but Berlin first makes more sense from a travel perspective.

hope you are all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Praxis fuer Fertilitaet with Dr Peet
    Dr Christan Stoll fertility zentrum Berlin.
    these are two that I have heard good things about but the posts were last year
    great your into planning mode Deb
    Hi to eoe, not going to well here, spewy, pooey bug ripping through house so my hands are full with you know what!! Ugh xx
    Last edited by stacey10; 01-07-2015 at 18:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey.
    i hope you all feel better soon.