Closed Thread
Page 63 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Double post for some reason
    Last edited by stacey10; 17-06-2015 at 18:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm is there anyway you can delay it or put it off? If it were me I probably wouldn't do it but that's just me I'm a bit funny with things like that when I'm pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's the stupid capillary granuloma in my hand , it keeps bleeding and it's sore. I'm very hesitant about x-ray too. Google said that its common during pregnancy but asked a lot of women who have been pregnant and no one had it 😭😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    H Everyone

KLH hope things are going well for you now.

HFAM I paid most before and just a small amount there. Next time I will prob pay all beforehand. We took cash so it means less cash to travel with. The only thing I suggest is to take the print out of the additional payments. THey didn't have it marked off initially. There was no issue, they found the payment but we were worried there for a moment when they were telling us we had not made the payment. Getting close now.

Planning is on hold at the moment, I am still waiting to hear from Dr M re doing intralipids in Zlin. I contacted the clinic again re the concern around dates and Anastacia reassured me that taking BC pill should be enough. SHe was just making sure I was aware that things can be delayed and if the lining is not right then there will be a delay. THat is no different to last time so not going to worry about the depot. I am going to book as late as possible and our travel agent is going to keep an eye on things and if looks like it is going to rise in costs she will book it all. We have a couple of days at the end in Prague anyway so a bit of a buffer.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Deb. I will pay in the next few days. Denisa assured me there will be no problem. I'm hoping to see an improvement in the exchange rate after all the negotiations that take place with Greece.

That's good that you're keeping an eye on the cost for travelling. You never know when a good offer will come up.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Have a good evening!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

It is a little bit quiet around here. I hope everyone is doing well.

I just want to write in here, in case someone will be interested in the future. I wasn't able to pay the full amount in advance. Apparently, there are new regulations which don't allow you to pay for the full treatment in advance. Damn.... it could have saved us over $1k.

Except that, nothing major happened with me. Just the usual depression when everyone around is giving birth or getting pregnant 😭

Have a great evening everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hfam is that regulations from their side or your side ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think their side. In Australia, there's nothing like that that i know if. I paid in advance for all my IVF treatment here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah didn't think there'd be anything from this side still strange and a pain !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacy is it expected to gain weight consistently during pregnancy ? Specially with twins ? I haven't put on weight in 4 weeks !!! I'm doing an us next week to make sure they are ok !!