Closed Thread
Page 62 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so nice. Greece is wonderful. You'll definitely have a great time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes we absolutely love Greece, we can't go all the way back over and not go back to Greece lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday to the girls Stacey

I love Greece. Beuatiful place and Mykonos was def the fave place.

I have emailed Zlin and asked whether I continue with the active BC pills or not. After reading your post Stacey I am wondering if I should ask about the depot as well, we are not currently getting a strong date, just an approx. Makes it hard when planning. Still haven't heard from Dr M so will make a phone call and folow up.

Our little bubby girl is ok. THe bank account isnt with emergency on a public holiday. She has not bounced back as quick this time but she is on the mend.

Hope everyone is well.
    Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb just email her and tell her as your combining it with a holiday you'd like more control over the transfer date, I'm sure she'll have no problems the same as me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay ladies, my apologies for the silence. First and foremost AMFM, congrats on the boys!! I have scanned through some of the posts but I'm a little out of touch.

I am still chugging along at 14 weeks, but it's been a bumpy road and honestly the boards were not a good thing for me. Every time I read of someone miscarrying I freak out again. I have had a lot of bleeding (like soaked through my pants at work a few times) and lots of miscarriage scares.

With fear of those who want so badly to be pregnant throwing swords at me, it is hard to be pregnant after so many miscarriages. The fears and anxiety eat at you (and I don't typically have anxiety). I think I will feel better at around 20 weeks.

I am so excited for those of you who are about to embark on this amazing journey and I'm sending lots of good thoughts and baby dust out there for you. I will try to catch up on my reading on the posts and will be in touch again when I am feeling more confident.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi klh

I'm so glad to hear from you. I follow your blog and was waiting for an update. Wow, 14 weeks already. Well done. I wish you an uneventful pregnancy from now and hopefully you'll be able to enjoy more being pregnant.
    Can't wait to read more on your blog.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klh sorry to hear that it hasn't been a smooth run but hopefully it'll be ok from now I had a one off bleeding scare too at work at week 15 I think it was.

HFAM are u counting down ? How long to go ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

It looks like the time goes quicker than I thought. It's less than 8 weeks until we go. We already paid the deposit, but now I was thinking to pay the difference as well. This is just to take advantage of the medical expenses tax offset.
    Have any of you paid in advance? Should I be worried about something? And what method did you use for payment? I paid the deposit directly from my bank but i was thinking to pay the rest through travelex because the rate us better and there are no fees.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hfam I prepaid and used travelex as well and I had no problems, so go for it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies , has any one done an X-ray during pregnancy ? They apparently provide a shield to cover the stomach but I'm still not convinced. Any thoughts ?