Closed Thread
Page 61 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

How are you all going?

I am just waiting for my next cycle, then I will start the pill then we can work on a date. Still waiting to hear from Dr M whether it is ok to do intralipids over there, not sure if there are different dosages etc, but if OK we have decided to travel first, pop in to Zlin between Cities.

My friend gfound out the other day she isb having a girl. So excited for her.

Hope you are all well.

Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Deb. Glad that things are moving for you. Can you please let me know if you find out the difference between the intralipids with dr M and the one in Zlin? I didn't bother to ask because I'm having IVIG as well, but it will be good to know. I think Denisa told me it will take only a couple of hours, and dr M is doing it over a longer period of time, but I don't know if this is a huge factor.

I am a little bit relieved because we finalised all the bookings. Now it's just the waiting and counting the days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having problems posting at the moment grrr
    hfam the intrapilids and igiv don't take as long the second time around so that's probably why .
    good to see everyone's plans coming together, very exciting !!!
    ive booked a couple of things already Hope we still can go and nothing stops us or there's a few bucks lost

Hope all our pregnant mummies are felling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone
    Hope you are all well.
    I've had a weekend in Sydney. Sorry Anglie, didn't catch up this visit as we were there to take my mother in law for the weekend. We went and saw Les Mis on Sat, then Centrepoint tower for dinner Sat night then Vivd Sydney, Sunday we went for a drive to the blue mountains then stayed in Sydney again last night. Unfortuately we had to come straight home today cause our little dog Mabel was sick and had to go to emergency. SHe is still there on a drip the poor little girl. Second time this year this has happened to her.
    Period arrived yesterday so started the BC pills. Forgot about the start in the red section. THe silly things we forget. I forget how that all works.By starting in the red section day 1 was yesterday and a sugar pill then today was day 2 and started the actual pill. Never makes sense how it works that way and why you don't start based on the day of cycle not the day of the week.
    Have a great week everyone
    Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Deb I did the same thing , I got really confused and then communication to zlin got convoluted as well cuz I managed to confused my coordinator so I ended up taking a pic of the pill and had to write down the dates with a marker on the foil 😀 so strange bkz I was on the pills for number of years and had never got it wrong lol

No new news with me at 21.5 weeks , I'm getting really big and heavy, friends are providing maternity clothes with is nice and talking about names. boys move a lot and I'm now working only 3 days week and finishing work at the end of July. Doing a bit of shopping , buying major items for twins , every blood test and US has been ok this far , I just hope it continues the same way.
    Angile , hope your returned morning sickness is better now , mine hasn't completely gone away and some days I'm really sick but for you , there is not long to go😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

AMFM, that must be fun to buy little things for the boys and to start thinking about names.

Deb, it looks like you had a great weekend. I'm sorry for your dog. I hope she's better.
    It's a little bit confusing what you said about the pill. In my instructions I was told to take only active pills continually. Considering each active pill has the same concentration of ingredients I thing the arrows and days are just to make it easier and to remember you took the pill. Please let me know if I'm wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone Yes I only ever took the active pills and started them on day 1of my cockle, I had to take mine continually for 6 wks so a little different.
    good to see everyone's plans coming along, and exciting stuff amfm, starting to think of names etc.
    Afm, have had contact with clinic to discuss my fet and hopefully lock in dates even this far out, so we can organise trip and have confirmed that I can do depot injection so won't have to deal with my period while on holiday and can lock in dates. Girls are 1 today, can't believe where the time has gone !! A cake at playgroup then one at home for the other kids lol
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday for the girls, Stacey!!!!!! I hope you'll have an awesome day.
    That's so exciting you're making plans again. Well done, you're really organised. Keep us posted. Were are you planning to go on holiday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hfam we are going to Monterosso Al Mare for 4 nights, Mykonos, athens, santorini and prague, will have to have my lining scan in Athens so will have to organise that, that's why I needed to lock in some dates so I can plan everything