Closed Thread
Page 6 of 109 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Deb you may have a sub chorionic hematoma and they can cause a lot of bleeding until it bleeds out, fingers crossed that this is what is going one, some ladies who have had one of these have bled for a few wks until it has resolved itself, I'm hoping this is what's going on with you.
    Anglie, with your progesterone just make sure your doing it as regularly as possible as important that your levels don't fluctuate hugely as this is the only thing that is keeping the pregnancy viable, your body and baby are totally reliant on those doses.
    Last edited by stacey10; 16-12-2014 at 09:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my husband and I had our consult with Gynem in Prague last Friday and have decided to proceed. I have a few questions for all of you who have done donor cycles in the Czech Republic.
    1. Did the clinic ask for a deposit before finding a donor.
    2. Did you use lupron or something similar to suppress your ovulation?

Congrats to all those who got a BFP. For those of you worrying about your pregnancy, my thoughts are with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klh congratulations on choosing your clinic you will be put on a down regulation injection of some type, each clinic has their own protocol that they will send you and you will need to follow, I suggest getting your meds through the clinic if they offer this or through fertility2u as they are substantially cheaper to buy than here. The clinics will also have their own process regarding deposits, Zlin require a deposit of €1000 once you have set a date and forms have been filled in and sent back, then the remainder on transfer day, reprofit require no deposit and all monies to be paid after transfer so it just depends on your individual clinic
    Last edited by stacey10; 16-12-2014 at 11:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. That's one of my concerns. Gynem sent the medicine protocol but didn't have any injections (just estrogen, prednisone, and progesterone after transfer). Also a 1500 euro deposit PRIOR to finding a donor seemed odd. I loved he doctor and really wanted to stay in Prague but these are two concerns.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That does seem unusual that there is no down reg injection, what's your list of meds ? and you usually start progesterone before transfer, at the time of egg collection

Thanks
    Reviews
    It basically contained aspirin, prednisone, estrogen, and folic acid and then progesterone after transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry actually the progesterone is after egg collection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's really unusual they must be doing you on a natural cycle which is crazy, do they have you on bcp at all? I know most Czech clinics do a fet on a natural cycle but not fresh, do you give them a date when you would like to be there or are you given short notice on when to be there depending on how the donor is going? That's one of the things I loved about Zlin, egg collection on Thursday, transfer on Tuesday so you could plan your trip and book your tickets months out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news. We have one sticking it out. We have a heartbeat of 127 which ob said is good, and the little one is the right size for the number of weeks I am. The other sac is still there, but there is nothing in it. So, have to ride out the bleeding a bit longer for that to pass. Obstetrician said that with the amount of bleeding I had last week he gave us a 10% chance, he is now giving things a 50% chance. So, continued rest for another week. Lucky I have done most of my christmas shopping. I thought bleeding had gotten worse, but he said it is less this week than last week. SO, I go back Monday to check on things and see how things are. But looks like luck is on our side, hopefully it stays with us.

Thanks again for all your support.

How was that needle AMFM?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

Malak  (16-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Deb, excellent news !!