Closed Thread
Page 59 of 109 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Everyone

Sorry about my test message. I have posted 2 replies and neither worked so before I started typing again I wanted to test it. Don't know what was going on.

I had my follow up with Dr M today. I can now start planning, yahhhh. I have high CD56 and CD8 which means nothing to me, but Dr M said it would be causing immune reaction while the embryo is trying to implant. Treatment will be 1 clexane injection, prednisilone, intralipid before transfer, IVIG or nuprogen injection after positive result and high dose progesterone. I have emailed Zlin re next steps to get things going. We are looking at going back Nov/Dec this year.

I am so happy to be planning again. My head has not been in a good place so it is good to be moving forward again.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fantastic news Deb great to be moving forward !! Let's hope that's the magic mix

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb this is a really exciting news , wishing u all the best 😘😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Deb. It is so exciting to make travel plans when you know that at the end of it your dream might come true. I was hoping we'll be cycle buddies, but noticed that you're going at the end of the year. It will be a beautiful period to go to Europe.

Hope that everyone else is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning deb so happy for u, finally getting some results and moving on, all the best and may this be your time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies

It is a little bit quiet in here.

I was thinking to write here (maybe someone will be interested in the future) that the depot injection bought from fertility2u arrived pretty quick (6 working days) and with no problems.

I have almost everything booked, but I am an emotional wreck. I'm going from being excited and happy that everything is falling into place to being really pessimistic and convinced it won't work. The next couple of months will probably be the hardest of my life. Anyway, enough with the whinging.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

HFAM try and relax. It is hard I know. You are doing everything you can. How long till you go now?

I have contacted Zlin and waiting to hear from them. ANastacia has replied and said she will review my file and let me know the plan. I am trying to work out the travel side and how quickly I have forgotten some things.

I have to have an infusion about a week before transfer so our plans of travelling before are out the window. We are now thinking of going to Berlin, then Zlin, then Prague and then Krakow. But I am trying to work out when I will need to be home because I have to another infusion or injection when I get a positive result. How long after transfer would that be?

Dr M will put a treatment plan with dates after I get the transfer date to him, but me being me I am thinking about plans already and too impatient to wait for all that.

Hope you are all well.

Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Deb. I will try and relax and not think of this for a while. We'll arrive in Zlin on the 11th of August.

Ohh Deb, I thought that I'm impatient, but it looks like I'm not the only one 😊
    From what I noticed usually the intralipid infusion is done soon after getting the positive pregnancy test, maybe around week 5 of pregnancy. I think you'll have time for some holiday after the transfer 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies , hope every one is going fine. We had the 20 wk scan done yesterday , it's confirmed we are blessed with 2 healthy boys , 3 legs were clearly defined 😜
    Stacey I was just wondering if your twins had different heartbeat and different level of activities ? For me the one underneath moves more or maybe bkz of his position i feel him more , he has a heartbeat of 168 whilst the one on the top had a 145 , is this normal ?

Wishing you all an amazing weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats AMFM 2 boys.
    All these boys.

I have a question hoping someone can help, maybe you STacey. I have my info from Zlin for FET. But no date and the wording is very much that date to be determined much later stating that when they get the lining thickness I will be given the date for embryo transfer. There is no depot injection this time. How do I determine the date for travel? It says to start birth control a few months prior to help control the timing.

Ta
    deb