Closed Thread
Page 58 of 109 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hfam if you need transport from prague airport to the train station prague airport transfers are very good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey. We are going through Vienna. We're going to Prague between egg collection and transfer and we'll probably rent a car.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with that hfam lol My girlfriend was just there and they were all travelling 150 km in the rain !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes the public system in Europe is really good , we wanted to rent a car too but decided not to at the end , I'm actually glad we didn't 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    We'll take the train mostly, but we were thinking to hire a car for a couple of days just to see more of the countryside. Plus, we are originally from Europe, so we know so well how bad the traffic is, but hubby says that he can do it. We'll see...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone just dropping to see how everyone is going ? Any updates on your test results Deb ?
    Stacey just wondering to know when could you start feeling the twins move ? I'm 19 weeks but still don't really feel much which makes me worried from time to time !!!
    Also how far along were you when they were born ? Trying to organise hospital and the one that is close to us is saying if it's before 34 weeks they'll send me to a different hospital

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm I felt mine move really early, but for first time pregnancies it's generally between 19-25 wks mine were evicted at 38 wks, probably would have stayed in longer but you shouldn't be left longer than that as too much can happen in those last two weeks, that's a hard decision regarding which hospital, keeping in mind that 60% of twin pregnancies come before 36 wks, bu also being optimistic that you will make it to 37 wks, can you organise a visit at the other hospital so you have a feel for it incase you end up there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Stacey yes I can, I'm looking around at the moment , my OB also thinks that it will be between 35 to 37 weeks, I'll be happy with that as long as it's not earlier.
    I some times feel a gentle move like air bubble but I'm not sure if it's me or them 😃 only once about 3 weeks ago I felt one of them turn , it was a great feeling. I'm very excited for my 20 wk US next week.
    Im thinking of working part time already as I don't get the best sleep at night and have to get up at 5 am and weekends are so busy with different activities , I called in sick today to rest a bit.
    I also have s problem with my nose , it's blocked most the time , apparently is common during pregnancy , did you have that ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a really good idea to go part time now, and good on you for taking a rest day!! You definitely need more rest with a twin pregnancy, especially it you want to try and get as far as possible Yep I had extra snot, it used to drive me crazy, ahhh one of the many joys

Thanks
    Reviews
    This one is a test. I am having troubles.