Closed Thread
Page 54 of 109 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Chillout. I think (but I might be wrong) that reprofit and zlin are somehow connected. Reprofit has similar stats as Zlin, and they seem ok in my view. They have a lot of experience as well. The reason I stuck with my original choice - Zlin was that, being a smaller clinic, I thought there will be less chances to be treated like a number.
    Let us know what you decide.

AFM waiting for my phone consult with dr M. i am really really nervous ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chill out, reprofit is an excellent clinic and your not missing a thing!! Zlin and reprofit were originally sister clinics with reprofit looking after mainly US clients and zlin, ladies from Europe. The clinic was sold last May, but still is running exactly the same with the same doctors etc. they are an extremely popular clinic and I was thinking of going there myself but in the end went with zlin only because there were a group of us going off another thread, they have managed to get a lot of my "forum friends" pregnant and I can't speak highly enough of them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Which forum is that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am getting a little bit excited! Also considering gynem but haven't had the call with them yet - they are new but also seem good?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey do you know which clinic was sold and which remained with the previous owners?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chill out I'm on about 4 different d/e forums Reprofit was sold last May, but nothing has changed so if you like the feel of that clinic I wouldn't worry about the fact that it's been sold, all the same doctors etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone
    Chillout, it is tough making the decision of which clinic to go with. I can not comment on others sorry. I was and still happy with my decision to go to Zlin. Even though it did not work for me this time it is not a fault of the clinic. GO with where you feel confortable.

I am having a its not fair time at the moment. I go on my facebook and see beautiful babies born over the last year. I am catching up with my friend tomorrow who got pregnant at Zlin recently. I am so happy for everyone so I don't like to say how I am feeling cause I don't want to put a damper on other peoples happiness. But I see the beautiful pictures of babies and think I should be pregnant and getting ready for a baby in our life. I think too that if it doesn't work this time we will not continue trying so I have so much riding on it working this time. Sorry for putting a sad note on, but I know you have all been through these emotions.

I have not been back in touch with ZLin yet, I am waiting to see what comes from the hysteroscopy and biopsy on Tuesday. THen I will get in touch and get things planning. We are hoping to go to Berlin and Krakow this time but plan on travelling before and not after. SO, can not make the travel plans until I know what treatment is needed. If intralipids prior we will need to work around that depending on the timing of that. We do plan on finishing off in Prague after Zlin for a couple of days cause we both loved Prague so much. A quiet couple of days there before we head home. We are going to stay at the clinic this time given we will be there for treatment only this time so will spend most time at the hotel.

I am so happy to see things going so well for everyone and I am sorry for putting a damper on it. Just need to share how I am feeling.

THanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb Your definitely allowed to feel how your feeling and if I were in your shoes I'd be feeling like that at times as well and it doesn't mean your not happy for your friends either, once you get your protocol sorted there is definitely no reason for it not to work, so that's a good thing to focus on !!
    we are going to do all our travelling first as well, and plan on having 2 days inPrague before and 1-2 days after as well. I'm looking forward to the room service breakfast at the clinic and the hot chocolate!! Also can't wait to stroll the streets of Prague either

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey. When are you heading back?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh Deb. I understand you completely. I gave up facebook because I couldn't see everyone posting photos with their babies and asking when is my turn. I'm sure you'll feel better once you start planning again.
    Best of luck for Tuesday. Thinking of you ☺

I've got a treatment plan from dr M. I was hoping it's not that bad, but just to be safe we'll go with the stronger drugs - IVIG. This means that we have to give up our holiday plans to Paris, because we have to save for all the drugs etc. But I'm excited we are going to send all the paperwork this weekend and we'll have a date from Zlin soon.

Hope everything else is good. Have a great weekend!