Closed Thread
Page 52 of 109 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Everyone
    Hope your on the mend Stacey. Did my back a few years ago and the pain is unbelievable.
    ANglie and AMFM glad to see things are going so well.
    I have my biopsy in a couple of weeks.

Not sure where you are all located but I am in NEwcastle and having some pretty horrible weather at the moment, We are lucky, I think I was the only person at work who had power on at home. We got sent home early, with less than half the staff able to even get in to work. SO if you are in the areas affected by this bad weather hope you are all safe and stay safe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh. That's terrible Deb. Take care. Here is nice and sunny. I guess we are really lucky with the weather here in WA.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Deb hope your all good, watching it on the news today and doesn't look very nice at all !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are all good. We are very lucky we did not loose power, so many friends and work colleagues are without power. Just heard on the news there are 200,000 people without electricity. I have put the message out to friends they can come over for a shower, warm cuppa and recharge phones etc. We have had no leaking roofs. THe biggest impact on us was loss of internet last night but still had 3g on mobile so all good. Our furkids are safe and sound, seen so many missing on facebook.
    Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb so glad to hear you guys are fine , hope the area recovers soon

Stacey a question regarding twin pregnancy , the lower ab pain , is it to continue on till the end ? Even when I press my belly it hurts a bit , Is this normal ? Feels like more like a muscle pain. Is that ok ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm yes that's normal and is round ligament pain, it will come and go probably with the babies growth spurts, your belly will get used to being so big, then it will grow again and then get sore all over again.
    We have two walkers now, and climbers as well, caught one nearly climbing out the window yesterday
    Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're going to be kept busy Stacey with 2 walkers and climbers. From what I have seen with family twins, what one doesn't think of the other does.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Stacey sounds like they need 24 7 keeping an eye on ... Wonder what I'm gone do with twin boys !!! Thanx for your advise re pain .. So I guess I just have to put up with it , my last OB appointment was last Friday an next one is in 5 weeks I feel like I can't wait that long specially bkz I can't feel them move yet, I like to go for an US visit to see them that way ... Ummm maybe I should book an appointment in a couple of weeks 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was admitted to hospital last night bkz I had a gush of blood coming out in the afternoon, apparently it was due to LEEP that I had done last year, babies looked fine last night but I'm doing one more US to be sure this morning . What I'm concern about is that apparently there is infection in my blood I don't really know what this means , has anyone heard or had this experience before ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh Amfm, what a shock for you!! No I haven't heard of that before, hopefully they can treat it and it doesn't cause anymore concern or harm to both you or the babies !!