Closed Thread
Page 5 of 109 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.how are you all this evening. My first sit down of the day. Wrestling the crowds doing Christmas shopping today.

debant you have been in my thoughts and prayers over the last couple of days. Hope your relaxing and not worrying too much.

amfm it's funny I was like you with the needle, but I remember saying to my nurse you can do it now and she said I've already done it!!!! It really doesn't hurt, taking blood actually hurt more. good luck for Tuesday.
    ziln are caring, professional and don't worry they definitely know what they are doing. They can make dreams come true.

stacy how are your twins going,it's going to be a busy fun and expensive Christmas ha ha.

well it's just the waiting game for me, until my ultrasound. My hubby keeps saying you look so pregnant, maybe he's referring to the weight gain or the look of tiredness who knows. I seem to have baby brain forgetting everything. Well I'm off to take my pills, so goodnight ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, it's so nice to share feeling and thoughts online, specially bkz we are also not telling anyone so It would have been so hard not to talk about it , thanx ladies

just wondering how did you ladies go with tables taken daily and time differences going and coming back ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM. I left my watch on Budapest time (which is where we left from) and then took the meds every 8 hours based on that time. THen when we got back I synced with local time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Deb, cool I'll do the same I think I have to set an alarm on my phone , do they have to be taken every 8 hours on the dot ?

How ow are you feeling ? How is bleeding ? Do u have an US booked soon ?

By the way, is it safe to have sex after the transfer ? After all ithe trip is half holiday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amfm I did the alarm thing as well every 8 hrs, it's easier that way and you don't get muddled with the time change, they're best taken as close to the time as possible as you want as regular time / absorption with the progesterone so your levels are not hugely fluctuating. No axe after transfer at all!! The Greek clinic I went to was no sex until 12 wks, my coordinator at Zlin said until after the blood test but honestly it was a good few weeks after that for me as I didn't want to upset anything, so your best bet is sex before but you and d/h shouldn't have sex for 3 days before he has to give his sample to make sure he has lots of swimmers

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM you don't have to take them every 8 hours on the dot. I just used that as a guide cause i had to take morning, midday and night. It was just how I kept track to make sure I was continuing with the time differences.

And sorry to tell you but after transfer we were told no sex until have blood test result.

I'm going ok. Feeling pretty down and crying lots but have a great hubby here looking after me. Bleeding is continuous now. I go back to the obstetrician Tues and he'll do a scan then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amfm if you don't have to do the midday dose then every 12 hrs, they do need to be taken an hour either side so not too much variation on the times
    Deb good luck for your scan tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey and Deb,
    Deb this is truely an emotional journey, all the best tomorrow and let us know how u go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

how are you all, it's nice to have you all here to share our experiences with
    Amfm with my tablets I still was taking the one in the middle of the night when I arrived back in Sydney due to time differences that was my midday one in ziln so on first night I kept going but also midday our time I took a dose too. Then started just with the midday one cancelled out the midnight one. I'm not regular or on a strict time just morning noon night. Hope that makes sense. As with the sex they recommended no sex til after positive blood test. I'm not really in the mood, my boobs are huge and sore, fatigued. I'm not complaining but I'm definitely not feeling sexy ha ha . Good luck with your needles tomorrow.

Debant all the best tomorrow. Has the bleeding eased. Thinking of you. How's the bed rest going.

goodnight ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    THank you everyone. Unfortunately the bleeding has not eased. It's like I've had a long period. My period usually only lasts 3-4 days and only heavy day 1. So I am not used to this much bleeding. I got concerned tonight because the pain started increasing and the bleeding got heavier, then it eased a bit. I am holding out hope because I have not experienced the pain I did with my last miscarriage, but I also realise I've had too much ongoing bleeding. We will see tomorrow. It has been an emotional journey and tomorrow we find out if either or both our little embies are surviving and developing and if they are where to next because this bleeding has to stop at some point.

Good luck with your needle tomorrow AMFM. Just remember it doesn't hurt.

I will let you all know tomorrow the outcome. But Hey, it's emotional and hard to go through, but I am safe home in my bed and not terrified in the Lindt cafe. I feel for those people caught up in the siege and hope they all get home safely.