Closed Thread
Page 49 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Deb my kids will never admit that, because then "that" will never visit and then there will be no surprises

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Hope u all have a great Easter. I'm still here sorry i havent posted for a while but have been checking in regularly.

I'm now 21 weeks along. The second trimester is flying by. In the process if moving too. All the best in ur new home too deb.
    My stomach is huge keeps getting in the way of packing!!! Everything looked good at my 20 week scan. It's definately a boy,
    AMFM good luck it's all uphill from here my morning sickness stopped almost like a text book case at 12'weeks . Have alot more energy,
    Stacey enjoy ur Easter egg hunt with ur family and hope ur twins r feeling better.
    Good luck to the lady who went to prague.

Happy easter
    Anglie

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM congratulations on such an amazing milestone!! Wow 12 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all , it is very exciting , I'm also stopping all medications today , so fingers crossed all goes well. Had the downcendroom test and it was 1/20,000 so very happy about that too.
    Anglie congrats week 21 wow , glad to hear you are feeling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Hope you had a great Easter break.

Congratulations AMFM and Anglie. Hope you'll have healthy and problem free pregnancies from now on.

AFM I'll have the biopsy for NK cells on Friday. A little bit nervous, but can't wait to finish with this and plan our trip to Czech Republic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amfm have you weaned down or are you just stopping ? Your nuchal test was great, mine was 1:30 and 1:35 lol but both babies are obviously ok
    Hfam good luck for Friday!! Hopefully it will go as smoothly as it can
    Its klh's official test day today, hopefully she will update us with some good news
    hi to eoe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,

Hope u all had a good Easter. I'm up early today I have developed dvt in my legs can't sleep!! It's painful, the joys of pregnancy. I'm not complaining feel very blessed to have made it this far.

All the best with ur test HFM on Friday. I know the planning and waiting to go seems forever in this journey.

AMFM hope ur mornjng sickness stops now u have reached the milestone of 12 weeks. Great news for the downs test. Mine was 1
    In 200 but they did it on my age not the donors age as we didn't tell the hospital it's donor only us and our doctor know.
    It will be interesting to see if the baby looks like my toddler who was conceived naturally. Our first preference was the donor looked like me!!
    Anyway ladies enjoy ur day.
    Anglie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey I started reducing in 11.5 weeks and stoping today (12.5 weeks ) I'm actually a bit worried I just hope nothing goes wrong 😱

Anglie sorry to hear but like what you said joy of pregnancy. My morning sickness has improved a lot but hasn't stopped yet , I don't throw up any more just have nausea now and then , hope it stops soon 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anglie dvt can't be good. Hope your going ok.
    AMFM hope all goes ok. You will be fine. Glad the morning sickness is easing.

Hope everyone had a great easter.

My friend recently got back from zlin with a bfp. High HCG levels so maybe twins. she is waiting for her first scan.

I called today to follow up for my biopsy. I am booked in 5/5. Then we can start planning. Let me know how you go HFAM, hope all goes well Friday.

Hope everyone is well. It has become a bit chilly here and I had to get my coat out that I bought in Zlin last year. ven though things did not work out this time I still have very happy memories of the trip.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Deb that's great news, less than a months to goo with the test and then you'll be planning again such great news re your frnd , could be another twin pregnancy from zlin 😀
    HFAM hope all goes well on Friday let us know and klh I can't wait to hear about your test on Tuesday , really hope it's a BFP , let us know