Closed Thread
Page 47 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No you should only take Panadol, try the warm bath and Epsom salts first then Panadol, and maybe try one first

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought Panadol an Panamax have the same ingredient , no ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always thought it was stronger but I'm probably wrong so as long as it's got the same stuff as Panadol you should be right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

AMFM hope you'll feel better.

Chillout, I'm sorry to hear it didn't work this time. For me the only thing that helps is to make plans and think about the next step. Take care of yourself.

AFM, I got my blood test results back. To be honest I just did this to be extra cautious but I didn't expect to get such bad news. From what I can interpret I have elevated ANA, Immunoglobulin IgG. I'm not sure how to read the Nk cells results but they seem pretty bad. Deb, could you please help me to understand what are all the values for cd56, cd57 and the combination cd3 cd56? I don't know how I can cope until the end of April when i have the next appointment with dr M. I might call to beg for an earlier appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hfam could you not ring and ask for a ph consult to discuss your results? He should be able to fit you in sooner than that for a ph consult, thank goodness you had the foresight to have the tests done now !! It may seem to be bad news but it's actually not, because now you can get on a treatment protocol to help
    Last edited by stacey10; 28-03-2015 at 11:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone, this is such a supportive group and having plan B already in research mode certainly helps a lot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chillout, I'm so sorry. It's hard to swallow all of this sometimes. The next step in your journey will be a positive and amazing one. Using donor eggs has a much higher chance of success and remember that love makes a family, not DNA. These clinics in Czech Republic are wonderful and you'll be in great hands.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLH . Hope your going ok.
    AMFM Hows the morning sickness and aches and pains going. Ohhhh the joy of pregnancy. All worth it.
    Anglie, you still there? How you going?

ive been a bit quiet lately. We have moved house. Our old house was old and the owners never did any maintenance. So we decided it was time to move. When we went overseas last year mum said if you have a baby you need to move out of this house. Then I had the problems and miscarriage. So we decided this time to move before we try again. Now a much nicer house for us to have a baby in, without holes in floors and walls, no dripping taps, I could go on. haven't got my biopsy booked in yet but I am off work today so will call.

hope everyone is going ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb that sounds great, fresh new house, new start

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I'm ok today not having the best day but like you said Deb I'll be worth it 11.5 weeks already and starting to reduce the medications , hope there will be no complications ☺️

Hope every one else is doing fine 😀