Closed Thread
Page 41 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm thinking of a friend at the moment who if I am right with my dates she is in Zlin now. For her and I really hope she comes home with a BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey. This is what I'm planning to do.

Fingers crossed for your friend, Deb. From what I remember klh should be in Prague soon. Fingers crossed for her as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow you are right HFAM I think she is too, how exciting and all the best for your frnd too Deb so excited to hear your news update ladies on Monday 😜
    My positive news I made it to work yesterday and did a short day I think I can go to work too today ... Ppl specially ladies know that I'm pregnant due to my absent for over 2 weeks 😉 looking forward to this weekend to enter the 10th week .... Did I mention I'm counting down 😂. Wishing you all a lovely day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone what leads you to do testing for nk cells /hysteroscopy? Do you have symptoms or experience of recurrent miscarriages? And how much does that cost if it's a "just in case" thing?... I have never been pregnant due to egg quality so doing DE this year I think, just not sure what prep to do... Also do you need to be as strict about not drinking etc in the lead up to this, or is that more an ivf thing to protect egg quality? Thanks for the advice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chillout usually all the extra testing is a result of your history, ie recurrant miscarriages etc, if it's "only" egg quality issues with you then you should be fine, with drinking of alcohol/caffeine, it's a personal decision and many ladies enjoy a glass of wine/beer up until transfer, I definitely wouldn't be going around getting sloshed as in my opinion you want your body as healthy as it can be to snuggle an egg, but the odd drink is ok like I said that's just my opinion and I actually don't drink really, just the odd one for Christmas or b'day etc, but when your spending all that money if definitely doesn't hurt to cut down
    well one of our little ones has decided she's had enough of crawling and is up wobbling around on two feet, so they've just turned 9 mths this week, thankfully the other is quite happy crawling
    Amfm that's great that you managed a short day at work!! Well done
    Countdown on until Monday ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chillout. I'm doing these extra tests just because I'm extra cautious and I want to make sure I checked everything I could before going for egg donation. I also had one miscarriage and even though I have a low numbers of eggs we always transferred a good embryo with no success (3 perfect embryos and 1 day 3 embryo). It it also for our peace of mind that we did everything we could. I don't know exactly how much it will cost, but probably the hospital is covered bu phi and I have to pay for the anesthesia and the biopsy. In regards to alcohol, I think Stacey is right, the odd one can't hurt. I don't usually drink and I don't think I had more than a couple of drinks since starting ttc.

Stacey, that is so nice one of the twins is already walking. Be prepared for some running around soon ☺

I don't have good news. Probably I have to cancel the procedure for Monday. I might have an infection. I'm at the GP atm. So devasted. I feel like everything we do is a struggle and in order to make a small step forward we need to make 10 backwards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HFAM I'm sorry to hear about your infection , how did you go with GP ? I had some infection issue just before we left for zlin and I had my tickets booked and everything. Try to relax as it helps a lot , take vitamin C &B tablets too, it helped me a lot.

Stacey so cute re twins, they grow so quickly don't they ?☺️ I have had some really good days last week but I was very sick all day yesterday , hope this week I feel better again. Despite all that hey I'm in the 10th week 😀 and I think twins are well, they are growing fast , nothing fits anymore 😝
    I also emailed zlin to get an instruction as to how to stop medication at week 12 , awaiting their respond, will I need to do any blood test or anything ?

Wishing you all a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm, no, no blood test, you will wean off them over a couple of weeks so by 14 wks you will have finished, I started weaning off the estrogen at 11 wks and was off it by 12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I see should I do the same ? Was that zlin's instruction ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No zlins instructions were to gradually wean off all meds starting at 12 wks through to 14, they will send you the weaning protocol for you to follow