Closed Thread
Page 4 of 109 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Anglie , good luck with the US , it must be really exciting I think I asked this question before but the day of transfer is considered 3 weeks is that right ? Good luck and keep us updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Deb good news so far!! Could he see where the bleeding was coming from? I had a natural twin pregnancy 7 years ago and lost one twin at just over 6 wks and I now have a 6 1/2 yr old son, so it doesn't necessarily mean you will loss the other if you loose one, you may also find that one implanted earlier than the other hence the slight difference in growth, even a day can make a huge difference this early on, rest up, keep hydrated and as the other ladies have said we are all thinking of you ((hugs))
    Last edited by stacey10; 12-12-2014 at 11:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    THank you everyone. It's so good to have you all there, even if it is on the end of a computer screen. But people that understand what is going on and are so supportive.

Good luck with your scan Anglie.
    WHen's the big needle AMFM. It is not as bad as it looks. In fact it hurt less than my flu shot did. ANd I didn't become a dragon monster after having it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb my injection is next Tuesday , I have been looking at the needle in fear but I'm gone think about babies to distract myself during it

how ow long is your rest period going to be ? Do you have any pain or cramping ? Has the bleeding stopped ? Sorry for so many questions , I have never been pregnant

btw what date was your transfer ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI AMFM. Transfer date was 18 Nov. Cramping and bleeding has eased a bit so . I am on bed rest for a week. Everytime I go to do something I get yelled at by DH. It's a shame, I can't help with the lawn or the housework this weekend.
    Stop looking at the needle. You will get the jab and go, what was I so worried about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb good news regarding the bleeding front, don't forget OB's arnt ivf doctors so they generally don't realise that a lot of the time ivf and bleeding can go hand in hand shame about the lawns and gardens keep hydrated as that should help with the cramping as well
    Amfm, I was like you and couldn't stop looking at the size of the needle, in and out of the cupboard it went lol but I was really surprised at how much it didn't hurt, I'm shocking with needles as well
    Last edited by stacey10; 12-12-2014 at 10:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh stupid ph posted that twice
    Last edited by stacey10; 12-12-2014 at 10:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb that's good news , hope both babies are fine
    i did help out with the lawns and garden soon after I had my LEEP done followed by loads of regret as I got infected and took forever to get better, I can't take it easy , have to always keep myself busy , but no gardening for you
    so counting from 18th of November you are half way through your first trimester, that gone quick
    keep us updated, thinking of you
    stacey , I just want the injection to be over and now getting closer to the trip, I feel more anxious, thinking of all negatives , like what if my donor doesn't produce enough eggs although I have asked for previously donated donor, or what if we don't get 2 grade 1 embryos as we'd love having twins , etc... So I wish it was over but there is still 37 days to go.. .. Did I say I'm counting

going mental
    Last edited by AMFM; 12-12-2014 at 16:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm don't worry the majority of us have gone down "that" mental road lol it's hard to relax, but try to, your in good hands and the clinic know what it's doing, I haven't heard of anyone not getting the two grade one blasts
    Last edited by stacey10; 14-12-2014 at 06:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM the time will fly. Having been there recently I completely understand. It;s a constant case of getting to the next stage and waiting for the next. But even with everything I am going through atm I still say it is worth it. At no point have I thought, why did I bother. You want that little one/s and every attempt is worth it. THe clinic do know what they are doing. I have kept in touch with them over the last few days and they continue to advise me. It's good cause I have them on the other end of the computer to advise on the IVF side of things and the obstetrician here to monitor and advise.
    I am continuing the roller coaster ride. Bleeding eases and has even stopped, then it starts again, then it eases then it starts. But I have not experienced the pain I experienced when I had a miscarriage a few years ago. ANd the obstetrician did gve me the heads up on the pain that would accompany a miscarriage. So, fingers crossed. I have had the feelings of "its not fair" etc. I work in foster care, not as a carer, those people are amazing people. THe parents who drink, do drugs all through pregnancy after pregnancy, and have no issues. Me, I had a pre pregnancy appointment to confirm I had come off all meds I needed to before I even started trying to fall pregnant. Being on bed rest leaves too much time for the head to think.
    Hope you are all well.
    Good luck with the needle AMFM. Just remember, it is not as bad as it looks.
    Good luck with your us Anglie.