Closed Thread
Page 38 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

klh all the best with your journey. AMFM how is the morning sickness going. Apparently it's meant to be a good sign of a healthy pregnancy morning sickness.

yesterday went shopping without my toddler he started preschool and had a look at all the baby clothes lots of ooooh Aaahs. I am now 17 weeks along and starting to relax a bit more and not worry so much all the ultrasounds and heartbeat look good. I had to buy some maternity clothes too so I'm starting to look pregnant.

Hope you all have a good day
    anglie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone glad to hear everyone doing great , Stacey sounds like fun at 6 am lol how old are ur twins now ?
    I'm not doing so well had a massive vomiting session last night and really pain in my lower ab, so took a visit to the OB today she put me on Maxolon , frnd think it won't do much but I'll give it go ? OB doesn't know about zlin, hope this doesn't impact my other medication, any thoughts ?
    My belly is growing really fast, can't hide it any more and now wearing maternity legging 😳 Angile I was thinking of you today , do you remember at what week you started feeling better ? And wow 17 weeks already 😊
    Apart from vomiting babies seem to be happily growing both at 1.4 cm and really fast heartbeats 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM, that is so exciting that you are growing into maternity clothes already. The sickness will be so worth it in the end. Hang in there for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    H everyone

amfm sorry you are so sick. Just keep remembering what is to come. Must be so hard being so sick.

anglie, great to hear things are going so well. How exciting looking at baby clothes and maternity clothes.

stacey I can relate to your bed cleaning at 6am. We had a very sick puppy last week with horrible diahrea. One load of washing at 3am from their bedding and another in the morning. Poor little girl is only 2.5kg and old so ended up on a drip for 24 hours at the vet. She's all better now.

update re tests. There is none. I called Dr M of five on TUes. I can't remember the ladies name, but I always have a laugh with her. She said leave it with her and she will get back to me. Still haven't heard. So I think I might call again tomorrow. If we are going back I'd like to start planning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Klh it is exciting , unfortunately I have not been able to hide my pregnancy so a lot of ppl already now ... Some even made a comment on my size and it being 2 months and instantly thinking it must be twins 😳😳 makes It hard to deny so I really hope nothing goes wrong as I then I have to tell a lot of ppl. I should have stayed out of site ... Oh well. How long more to go ? Must be not long ?

Deb, yeah defiantly ring back the nice receptionist lady , really hope that the blood test result answers questions so that you can start planning again 😊

I can only say this here as the outside world no nothing about our zlin trip ... My husband is painting 2 cuts in the garage and my mum came to visit me with a suitcase of baby clothes ... It's so nice to see them so excited but it makes me so worried if things don't work out ... It's just way to early 😌 it's a funny feeling maybe I should be more excited and optimistic than worried and negative 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Deb chase the wench up Doesn't she realise we're all waiting !!
    amfm it's natural to real some reservation but set yourself small attainable milestones, like 12 wks, 16 wks, anatomy scan etc, once you hit 28 wks it's like a big weight lifts and you know everyday you keep them in from there is a bonus Yup you pop out super quick with twins hope you spewing isn't too bad!!
    Girls are 9 mths on the 10th, we are over the spews, had the bum squirts as well and they did tag team, so we are all still alive and getting back to normal
    hi to eoe xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Stacey 9 months how cute , are you thinking of going back for more ? Spewing is Okish very unpredictable I can't really find what helps and what doesn't it seems to have mind of his own 😱 entering the 9th week, keep thinking soon it will be 2 digit and not far to 12 😀 haven't made it to work all but they are very understanding of the situation also who wants some one next to them throw up 6 times a day 👎👎
    And I don't really know if maxolon is helping ! Have you tried it ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey forgot to ask about twins , do they entertain each other ? Try to communicate ? I have always been fascinated by twins 👶👶

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amfm I've never had to use maxalon, I've just used the natural remedies like ginger etc, but I hardly ever spew also
    the girls are starting to become more interactive with each other now, before they just seemed to ignore each other, well it seemed like they did or maybe they're just so used to the other being there that it seems like they're just ignoring each other, I'm not sure, I did expect more interaction between them but maybe that's just identicals that do that. My two look completely different to each other also, chalk and cheese, and one is daintier than the other and she is also more emotional
    my plan is to go back for my two frosties in May next year, ages away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AMFM View Post
    Wow Stacey 9 months how cute , are you thinking of going back for more ? Spewing is Okish very unpredictable I can't really find what helps and what doesn't it seems to have mind of his own 😱 entering the 9th week, keep thinking soon it will be 2 digit and not far to 12 😀 haven't made it to work all but they are very understanding of the situation also who wants some one next to them throw up 6 times a day 👎👎
    And I don't really know if maxolon is helping ! Have you tried it ?
    Me again! If it's not working very well go back to your GP - they can prescribe zofran which is stronger and more effective in most cases. I only had mild nausea and it passed at about 20w - there is nothing worse than feeling constantly sick.
    Em x