Closed Thread
Page 36 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi HFAM welcome and all the best with your journey 😊
    Thanks Stacey 😘 for the heads up.
    I had the first appointment with OB it well , she went through all risks and factors as expected , I'm staying as positive as can be I'm feeling Okish just a waves of feeling really sick now and then , very sensitive to smells but getting through the day , happy that it's all due to the fact that lil ones are growing, going back for another OB in 2 weeks with an US , she is going to see me every 2 weeks of every week for the duration.
    Deb any news with blood results ?
    Hope every one else is well 😘😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks AMFM
    I've just realised how similar our usernames are I struggled to find one, everything I wanted was already taken. Hope it won't create issues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome hfam You've chosen a fantastic clinic I think it's great that your covering all your bases before you go, have you filled out any forms yet or decided on a date?
    amfm now that's great care, I didn't get seen at the hospital until I was 18 wks!! I didn't go fortnightly until 28 wks!
    Once your feeling better you need to try and have 9 portions of protein a day, smoothies with yoghurt, milk, a good vegetable protein powder and blueberries, bananas etc is a good one, so breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner and a snack before you go to bed, twin babies grow at a different rate than single babies and their growth slows right down by 35 wks if they're still in your tummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Everyone
    Sorry, been a bit quiet lately. Between work and had a few sad moments.

Welcome HFAM. I am in the early stages with Dr M as well. We can go through this part together. It is so confusing.

I have not heard from Dr M yet re my results. I have been so busy at work and not had the time to call either. I have a flex day planned for next Tuesday so plan on calling then if I have not heard sooner. I know I should take some time for myself but things are so chaotic at work.

AMFM good to hear things are going well.

Wow Anglie, 4 months. It is hard to believe. I am so happy for you. ALthough I did have a little sad moment when I read your post feeling sorry for myself that I'm not there with you at 4months. But then I smile because you are there and I am happy for you.

I know another person heading over to Zlin in a couple of weeks. I hope things work out for her too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Stacey. I have filled in the forms, but haven't sent them yet. I was thinking to wait for the immune test results. I don't know. I might overthink everything but a few weeks wait won't kill me and I will fill more confident knowing where we stand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Debant. You are such a brave person. Hope you'll get your answers from dr M soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hfam I know there are limited names left to choose, all good dear, zlin is a great clinic, I haven't been through any other so can't compare but all I can say is zlin knows their stuff and are very knowledgable and professional.

Stacey 9 times a day 😳😳 I'm really struggling with eating at the moment specially food, I find snacks a bit easier to eat, literally counting down days to week 12 😉 one thing I forgot to ask you, did you experience any lower ab pain either like period pain or sharp pain ? Mine continues I have been checking for blood but not a single drop but pain to be continued , my OB said if it gets really bad go back to see her. And yes she provides great care she is gone do blood test every 2 weeks as well... Ouch. She said I'm too little to carry twins 😀 so have to keep an eye on me .
    Deb let us know as you talk to dr. M, and chin up dear, it's hard way harder than it sounds I think we all know it but it's amazing how we find strength to move on and keep going, doing all these tests and checks is the right path to take and I really hope that next time brings you loads of luck xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm to small? What a load of rubbish, I'm 5 ft 2 and weighed 53 kg when I got pregnant and went to term and had 2 7 lb babies so don't worry!! I also got a donor who was taller than me and my d/h is 6 ft 1!! Yep 9'portions a day if you can so that's why a protein smoothie is good, also have the nuts on hand, almonds are good to snack on, not sure why you need a blood test every two weeks, that seem a bit extreme, glad it not my veins
    Deb hang on in there Yes you should take time out even if it's just 5 min to ring Dr M up so you know what's going on, once your armed with all the info you will have your power back and be back on track !! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm I forgot to say that the pains your experiencing sound to me like your uterus is stretching and growing, so I wouldn't worry too much, just make sure your drinking plenty of water xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    All of this immunological testing scares me. I know that may sounds silly, but the more I read, the more I understand it to be very gray. I had a bunch of tests done to rule out clotting issues and some autoimmune issues. I have found that I have an elevated RA factor and may have rheumatoid arthritis. This brought up the issue of could my NK cells be elevated. At the end of the day, treatment for NK cells is varied, but we are all taking prednisone, baby aspirin, etc as part of our protocol anyway. So, instead of paying $1500 for all of the immunological testing, would it just make more sense to just add intralipid transfusions. This is all so much. There’s a point where if you keep pulling back layers of the onion, you’re going to have information that you don’t know what to do with.
    For those of you going through this, you’re probably way further than I am, but might appreciate my latest blog:
    https://realityczechs.wordpress.com/...ursing-at-you/