Closed Thread
Page 35 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey , she kept asking me for my period dates so I just worked it out backwards, so based on my calc I'm 6 weeks and 3 days. they were both 7mm one with 120 heartbeat and the other 114

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was 6 wk 3 days when I had mine and heart rates were 120 and 119, hmm I wonder if you have boy/girl twins lol still way too early to be thinking about that!
    Deb, any news on the results front ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies it's very exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    ConGratulations to you AMFM, it would of been so amazing to see the ultrasound.
    All the best with your pregnancy.
    well I am coming up to 4 months and today felt the baby kick. It was exciting for me and hubby to feel him flutter. The nausea has subsided so I'm feeling much better. We are having a beautiful boy.

Have been following all your journeys. Hope you get some good news re your bloods debant.

Take care

Anglie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anglie, congratulations on a baby boy !! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anglie congrats on the baby boy and I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling much better 😘 Stacey, awaiting your twin pregnancy tips 😀 I barely slept last night I was so excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got lots amfm Good luck with your OB app and don't let them scare you regarding being pregnant with twins!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't wait to hear them Stacey I have decided not to tell the OB tomorrow , will see how it'll go . I have been off work for the past few days hope I can go back soon. With regards to medications am I meant to stop at the end of week 12 or reduce medication towards week 12 ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zlin have a conservative approach to coming off meds, you should get sent a weaning protocol starting at 12 wks going through to 13/14 wks your OB will probably go blah blah about twin pregnancies being high risk and may even be all doom and gloom but don't panic if that happens...... Yes they are a high risk compared to a singleton pregnancy but you will have extra appointments and babies will be monitored more closely, and you will need to take care of yourself and generally slow down which isn't a bad thing, many many twin pregnancies do get to "term", just set small goals, mine were, 12 wks, 20 wks, 26 wks, the big one for me, 28 wks (viability) then 30,32,34,35,36 and after that each day I could keep them in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

I have to admit that I’ve been following this thread for a long time. It might sound sad, but I feel like you are the closest persons to my heart at the moment, even though we don’t know each other. I shared tears for your sadness and happy ones for your success and I feel that you are the only ones that can understand what I’m going through. Thanks a lot for sharing your journeys with us.

About me: we’ve been trying to conceive since Jul-Aug 2012, we had 4 failed IVF cycles, 1 miscarriage and not much hope to conceive with my own eggs. We’ve decide to go to Zlin for an egg donation cycle rather than waste all our energy, time, and money with another IVF cycle here. Zlin is our last hope and I don’t know if I can cope with a failure. So, as much as I want a baby as soon as possible, we decided not to rush and investigate any potential issues that might interfere with our cycle in Zlin. I will have an appointment with dr M soon to investigate any immune issues and will go from there.
    Sorry about the ‘me’ post. I hope everyone is doing well and I’ll hear good news from all of you.