Closed Thread
Page 33 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Let me know if you want and I'll take a look and see if I can help

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOuld you STacey? THank you. How do I tell you what is on them. THey are 5 pages long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone hope everyone is having a lovely day , I'm yet to source the ginger tea , I haven't been too bad 😀 Deb that's great you got the results , let us know what they mean ☺️ booked my US for 6 weeks and 4 days for next Wednesday.
    Stacey, I have private insurance and will be going to an OB and I will do my US a day before seeing her so I will know if it's twins or not and just wondering to know if there is a point in telling her how I got pregnant ? Does it matter if I don't ? Will it add any value if she knows ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm it's really up to you, if you have twins you will be instantly considered a high risk pregnancy, I don't see any reason to tell your OB if you don't want them to know, I didn't tell, a couple of them worked it out due to my age but the others were oblivious and it won't change the care you get

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey, I guess as long as the care I get is the same then I'm more on the not telling her side thanks again xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I told everyone. But I am like that.
    Still hvent heard from the Dr yet. I figure if I haven't heard by end of this week I will call Monday.
    I had a sad moment today and teared up. There was a beautiful little baby in the office, snuggled into a worker. I just wanted to grab her and say I'll take you home. Made me a bit sad. We try so hard to have a baby and others just keep having them and can't look after them. It's not fair sometimes. But as my OB said when I had that conversation with him, it doesn't work that way unfortunately, that's not how it is all decided. Bit flat tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb, you will get there, especially now you have Dr M barracking for you I'd give his secretary a quick call tomorrow to see if he's looked over your result, bug gar waiting until next wk lol xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb sorry to hear dear 😘😘 chin up lady you are on the right path
    Stacey I have always had skin rash due to heat or even when close to my period ( hormonal) I had seen numerous dermatologist but no one could fix me so I used to just take telfast daily when I had the rash. Now my body is covered in rash and I don't thinks telfast is good during pregnancy so I haven't taken any, any suggestions ?
    I read that skin conditions can worse or improve during pregnancy , looks like mine is getting worse 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm it's probably the pregnancy hormones, try rubbing coconut oil in, really good, Tsehai had bad skin when she was born and it cleared it up for her, good excuse for d/h to give you a nice rub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't want to complain but combination of skin rash and morning sickness is not pleasant 😒 Angile if you are reading this, how are you feeling ? Any better ?