Closed Thread
Page 32 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski72, thanks for the advice. I see the hematologist next week and will see what I learn.

AMFM - WOW WOW! This is exciting....You're totally pregnant with twins....I'd be shocked if not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey and klh I will hold off for the US till next week then ☺️ have to keep myself busy and try not to think about it 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any idea how to manage morning sickness 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hahahahaha
    Get d/h on board, you will have to see what works for you, but but the trick is to never let your tummy get empty or you will feel worse, anything ginger, ginger tea(herbal), ginger beer, ginger biscuits etc, some ladies swear by grated apple, having a cup of ginger tea or regular tea before you get up, dry crackers like saltines etc, always carry a handful of mixed nuts with you, like trail mix as it has protein and you can chew on the go, also there are some great homeopathic/natural remedies you can get as we'll, also some ladies swear by the sea/car/motion sick bands you can buy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey 😘 at the moment as long as I eat I'm ok and so far I haven't felt any sensitivity to smells or tastes , hope it doesn't get worse 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM yah things going good. Agree to hold on on US. I had mine just under 6 weeks and there was no heartbeat. It was a very nervous wait a few days for the next one which is when the heartbeat showed. Wait or it will do your head in.
    As Stacey said, when I didn't eat was when I felt sick. I ended up with breakfast biscuits at my bedside table. When I got up in the morning and took my progesterone, then went and laid down for half hour I had the biscuits too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Deb, yes I'm doing the same I already feel like I'm putting on weight 😊 how did you go with your blood results ? Are they back ?
    Stacey , a bit to early to ask but at what week did you give birth? Was it natural or C section and how heavy were the girls ? Feels like the worrying will never stop and I don't even know if I have twins 😁 crazy woman

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amfm if your preggo with twins, term for them is considered 37-38 wks, in 60-70% of twin pregnancies babies arrive before 36 wks. I went to 38 wks, both girls head down so was induced, a very quick labour was expected as I've had hassle free births before, I pushed for an hour but baby A wasn't moving so we chose to have a csection rather than to keep pushing and put babies in potential risk, apparently baby A was a difficult csection delivery which required the senior OB to come in to deliver her, baby b's delivery was fine. Baby A was 7 lb, baby B was 7 lb 3oz so good sizes for twins both the placentas had started to calcify so I'm so happy we got them out when we did, if I got pregnant with twins again I'd probably lean closer to 37 wks than 38 wks for delivery
    Oh and with a twin pregnancy all you've heard about weight gain goes out the window, you need to put on about 18-25kgs during the pregnancy
    Last edited by stacey10; 16-02-2015 at 10:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    amfm - ginger seemed to work with me for morning sickness. I have a friend who is pregnant with twins and she has been sucking on limes.

Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    how you going AMFM?I got the blood test results in the mail today so expect to hear from the Dr soon. I son't have a clue what the results tell me so if anyone knows how to read these things let me know.
    Deb