Closed Thread
Page 31 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amfm just tell him you had no choice if your getting into trouble, tell him you went to two different doctors and they refused and the clinic said that they needed another one done ASAP so you felt you had no option, then cry lol it should work !! So, waiting, waiting, waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg 7730 and progesterone 38 yayyy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Default Egg Donation in The Czech Republic #2

Quote Originally Posted by klh80205 View Post
    I am schedule to go to Prague for my first donor egg cycle on March 15th. Today I got test results showing I have two copies of the mthfr a1298c. Does anyone else have this specific mutation? Will it delay my cycle? What changes are there in the protocol? I've had three miscarriages....what can they do to stop that. My OB knew nothing about it and I can't get in with the other doctor for a week. Any advice would be great. Thanks!
    Board hopping - re MTHFR I have this and my haematologist has me on Megafol (over the counter) 5mg daily, a sub lingual b12 tablet every 3 days and supplement b6 up to 50 (whatever units vitamins come in) check your multi as there will be some in that and then buy some extra tabs to get as close to 50 that you can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm that's fantastic and your progesterone level is good, are you going to have another check? Have you put it into beta base to see how it's rising?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy sh*t I've just checked mine and at 20dpo it was 3500 so I'm putting my hat in for twins for you I'm going on beta base now !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so you have a doubling time of approx 36.5 hrs!!Your in the "high" range for twins and triplet range lol
    Last edited by stacey10; 14-02-2015 at 12:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey I had no idea how to do the beta thing but it has increased so much in 6 days I will do an ultrasound this week some time to confirm how many lol you are so cute Stacey 😘😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 days? I thought it was 4 oh we'll it's still a good damn jump, I'm going to check mine again and see what mine was about 6 days after my first one
    Ok here's mine : 14dpo 350 : 16dpo 700 : 20dpo 3500 : 27dpo 22000
    your doubling time is 43.62 hrs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Stacey u have done number of blood tests 😃 my dr. Didn't give me another one to do , she just gave me the US to do in 2 weeks but I don't think I can wait that long
    When is the heartbeat detectable ? Will it show at 6 weeks ?
    This might be very silly to ask but could this still be a chemical pregnancy ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No way would this be a chemical pregnancy now, I waited until 6 wk 3 days for my ultrasound and saw 2 heartbeats, try and hold out for as long as you can, that was it for me, 3 days over 6 wks was all I could stand lol Oh and my doctor knows how mental I am lol so he appeased me with the blood tests