Closed Thread
Page 30 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    lol Stacey I'm actually becoming a bit concerned about what I've done 😜 well a bit too late though 😆 how long does it take for the results to come back ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey, thank you. I heard back from PFC today and they said just to take folate. I am seeing a hematologist next week for further info. I have been told by several people that added folic acid isn't the answer and that I need the methylated form. THANKS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, I don't know if I am allowed to share links here, but wanted to try. I FINALLY started my blog about this journey. I cannot tell you how much writing about this feels therapeutic.
    Last edited by Mod-biscotti; 22-03-2015 at 11:18. Reason: Removing link

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klh well written blog I wish you all the best for your journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks!! It still hasn't been sent to friends and family. It's really hard to let people know about this. Hoping the blog helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I have a question, I know that cramping in normal pregnancies can be a sign of miscarige but how about IVF pregnancies ? I was ok fine r few days but today I had cramping like period pain type all day and lower back pain also number of breakouts on my face very much like I'm getting my period , is that ok ? I'm a bit worried !!! Please let me know your thoughts and experience on this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Klh you will need to take the special folate I have no internet atm as iPad is broken so on my ph at Woolies using theirs, when I get mine going again I'll read your blog
    Amfm cramping is common, so is bleeding, you should not get your period as you are on progesterone, unless your levels arnt above 30 then that could cause bleeding. Make sure your hydrated as if your not drinking enough water that can also cause your uterus to start cramping, any results regarding your hcg/progesterone yet?
    Deb any news regarding your bloods yet?
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi no news re tests yet. Not sure how long it takes for results to come back but it said copy results to patient so I figure I'll get the results too. I thought I'd give it another week then call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb I remember mine took a while too to come back.
    Stacey thanks for your reply, I'm going to see the dr. This morning hopefully the test result is back. I went to bed very early last night to relax and cramping is much better now, no sign of blood either.
    I'll let you know test results hopefully soon 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately I my exp re cramping is not good but mine was accompanied with bleeding. Of course I googled a lot at the time and everyone sai as long as not accompanied with fresh bleeding then no worries. I know what it's like though AMFM I was concerned with everything I felt.hope goes well with dr and you don't get in too much troubled for ordering your own blood tests.