Closed Thread
Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chillout most of the Czech clinics are around 60-70% some are getting close to 80% using d/e

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

how are you all. Thanks Stacy you are a wealth of information. Anastasia got back to me my progesterone levels are good so I'm just following their protocol.

Well my second results came in at 17dpo my hcg level is 744 so it's increasing nicely. Debant I wouldn't worry about the increase I think given a week my levels are doubling every 31 hours, I could be in the same boat. I have an ultrasound booked for the week after next. I'm getting excited and nervous.

AMFN don't worry about the needle, I didn't feel it at all and I'm a sucker for pain. It won't be long for your journey.

Talk soon ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just a question regarding blood tests, do you need to ask your obstrition to keep an eye on hcg and prostogen or is it a standard practice ? Do they do extra checks as it's an IVF pregnancy ?
    Happy to hear every one is doing great and Stacey thanx very much for your informative, useful responses

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM HCG is standard but mine did not include progesterone so ask for that to be safe.

I'm having a bad night. I think I have lost the babies. I have had bad cramping with heavy bleeding. Feeling pretty crap at the moment. Called obstetrician afterhours. Rest, pain killers and call in morning and he will see me tomorrow to see how things are. But, based on last miscarriage it feels the same. Pretty devastated. WIll let you all know tomorrow the outcome but it doesn't look good. Trying to get some sleep but not happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb Good luck for today, try and hold out some hope as remember I said bleeding is VERY common and I had two bouts of it, lots of ladies have thought it all over with heavy bleeding /clots etc when pregnant with twin pregnancy and both babies have been fine, sometimes they may loose one, I've got everything crossed for you today Keep up with all your meds and if progesterone is difficult with the bleeding doing it up your bum is a great option, just use some type of lube/oil first, sounds awful but the next best thing to vaginally
    Amfm the clinic require you to do an hcg test 9 days after transfer even if you have a positive pregnancy test, usually they like another one to check that it is rising appropriately, around 2-3 days later, I had about 5 as I was a nervous wreck , it's a really good idea to include the progesterone in the tests as well as if it's low it can cause miscarriage as your body isn't producing any of it's own so the pregnancy is totally reliant on the supplements to keep it going
    Last edited by stacey10; 11-12-2014 at 06:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anglie great news on your second hcg a great doubling time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Deb thanking of you , let us know how u go , hope it's all good

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Anglie, sorry I did not congratulate you on your news. Yahhh.

SO, saw obstetrician. The 2 sacs are still hanging in there. But he said the amount of bleeding is not promising. One sac has grown to where it should be, there is a slight echo which is the foetal pole developing but no heartbeat yet. We could see a difference in one of the sacs. THe other is not tracking as well. Best case scenario, one stays and we loose one. WOrst is miscarriage. He said luck will need to be on our side as the amount of bleeding is very concerning, but we can hope.

SO, I am on rest orders, time for lots of bad movies. I have strange taste in movies. Love b/c grade horrors and disaster movies. THe one I am looking at is Beaver Zombies. Yes, little creatures that make dams in the river zombies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Debant

hang in there, this road is a long one. I've been thinking and praying that all is well for your babies. Put your feet up and enjoy ur movie, popcorn and let hubby pamper you.

all the best your in my thoughts.

I have an ultrasound booked for 22 dec, I will keep you ladies updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb , stay strong , really hope that it's just a scare and will go away , relax and rest and know that we are all thinking of you and praying for u , keep us informed 😘