Page 29 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi AMFM yippy have a great hoilday Jojo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going on my hcg levels it could well be twins if so I've got lots of tips to share so you will hopefully get to 37-38 wks, it's a totally different pregnancy than a singleton one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope everyone is doing well got home at mid night last night, badly jet lagged couldn't sleep last night.
    Went to see a GP not the one I usually see and he refused to do a blood test !!! I didn't tell him why I I need the test but I really didn't want to and I just assumed that a blood test is a standard test, he just did a urine which I already knew the result ;(

Any how starting to feel a bit sick, light headed , hungry constantly and I mean constantly 😆 came to see another doctor hopefully to walk out with a blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay your home !! don't forget to get your progesterone level checked as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey, second attempt didn't work either I guess it has to wait till Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am schedule to go to Prague for my first donor egg cycle on March 15th. Today I got test results showing I have two copies of the mthfr a1298c. Does anyone else have this specific mutation? Will it delay my cycle? What changes are there in the protocol? I've had three miscarriages....what can they do to stop that. My OB knew nothing about it and I can't get in with the other doctor for a week. Any advice would be great. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mthfr gene mutations can cause miscarriages, the body cannot absorb folic acid, so you will need a special type that is absorbed by your body it is a relatively easy fix so don't panic too much your treatment shouldn't be delayed by this and it's great that you have found this out now ! It is especially important to avoid folic acid, which is the synthetic form of folate, if you and/or your baby has MTHFR gene mutations. This does not mean that you shouldn’t consume folate. Synthetic folic acid cannot be converted properly to methylfolate and blocks the folate receptors in people with MTHFR. Try taking methylfolate instead.
    Amfm that sucks the fat one !!
    Last edited by stacey10; 11-02-2015 at 16:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome home AMFM. Can't believe the doc said no to blood tests. Hopefully the other will sort it for you.
    klh stacey has said what I was going to re mthr. I have recently had blood tests and waiting on the results.

hi everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I remembered this morning that I had a blood test prescription for vitamin D and I never did it so I added hcg and progesterone to it and did the test this morning , hope not to go to jail for it lol but I just wasn't ready to give up lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm ha!! That's using your smarts