Closed Thread
Page 27 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have let over gestone if anyone wants more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I have some news I did a test today ( afternoon of day 5) and it initially was negative but it slowly started to show a line it's very very light but it's defiantly there so I guess it's a good sign , I have one more test kit which I will use in a couple of days to see if it gets a bit darker.

We came to Switzerland in bern today , it's an amazing city , very beautiful , our Swiss friends took us out for dinner , had an amazing time

Deb, do you remember how many days after transfer tou did your test ? Stacey , did you also have a light colour initially ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amfm it doesn't matter how light the line is, your preggers !!! do another test in the morning using first morning pee and I bet you will see it darken up, those short sharp pains were implantation pains I bet !!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Woohoo AMFM have been stalking - I got a light positive 5dp5dt... it continually got darker each day. Congratulations!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM congrats that's great news. I tested close to 6 or 7 days cause silly me didn't take tests with me and only had trouble finding where to buy them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies it's very exciting can you please give me some ideas as what to expect from now ? I feel like that cramps are a bit more now, and lower back pain , is that normal ? Feel really bloated, is this also expected ?
    Emski how is little Edie ? Excited for your up coming trip in June ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm, now your pregnant you will feel those period tyke cramps slightly more, due to the progesterone and now the baby/ies, it's a normal feeling, some don't get it but I've always had the cramps that's how I've known that I've been pregnant, so don't freak out, sometimes they can feel just like your period is about to start, your uterus is now getting used to something in it and slowly starting to expand, even at this early stage, drinking lots of water can help as we tend to not drink enough and keeping hydrated when pregnant is very important and can help ease the cramping ( important to remember if your preggers with twins!!) ? Bloating is also one of the first signs and will continue on and off as well. You may experience tender boobs or painful nipples and may start to feel sick, although the sickness in general doesn't start until around 6 wks, you need to start eating lots of small healthy snacks if you start feeling sick as it's usually worse when your tummy is pry, but we can help if/when that starts to happen you may also experience headaches which are hormonal, and you also may start to feel like you've been hit by a bus with tiredness, all normal if your not sure about anything, just ask So exciting !! xx
    Last edited by stacey10; 04-02-2015 at 08:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and emotional!! Expect to cry over everything or even nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I laugh reading Stacey's what to expect. She's right and don't you just love it all. We get so happy and excited to feel these things that would normally bring us down, nausea, pain, tiredness, emotional. But in this instance it's great feeling these things. But also don't get concerned if you do t feel all thee things because evereryobe doesn't. Each person and each pregnancy is different. Both mine were different but both had the same result unfortunately. Just enjoy relax and as Stacey said eat well and drink lots of water.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations AMFM I'm so excited for you. Great news when do you get back to australia. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and take it easy.

hi debant how are you going hope all the tests go well for you

hi Stacey thanks for all your advice.

well I just got my nuchel test back the radiology calauvlated the risk on my age as I don't want anyone apart from my doctor knowing its a donor egg as a risk of 1 in 346 so I'm happy with that result. I'm not going to do any amino tests it's too invasive for me and I will keep the baby no matter what. The ultrasound pics look good so I have my first apt with my hospital on 23 February. Just stopped all my medications and feel a lot better, now just taking my folic acid. Can't believe I'm 13 weeks already. It's been a long road here.

Thinking of you all

Anglie