Closed Thread
Page 26 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    In addition , I woke up with the worse sore throat this morning, head is hurting, nose blocked, no temperature but feel pretty sick , I don't want to risk over counter medications so not in a good position .... In hubby's opinion , this is the 1st sign of pregnancy for me as he reckons my body is concentrating on embies 😳 in my opinion WTF 😡 couldn't even sleep much tonight cuz I can't breath

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amfm, that sounds horrible!! I hope your feeling better and it hasn't gotten worse! Anymore testing ?? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you feel better soon AMFM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a bit better today after 3 days I have been so worried that the stupid cold will negatively impact the implantation process but I guess there is not much I can do , haven't had any temperature so that's a positive side but I have been constantly sneezing really big ones so I don't really know !
    I did do another test last night so 3 rd day after transfer , I couldn't wait , but it was negative again so I think I'm gone hold off testing till Monday and hope for the best.
    In the past 2 days I have felt a bit like period pain, nothing too painful just comes and goes also some sharp pain or feeling like a string being pulled, not sure if it's a good sign of a bad !!! Any one had this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm your still really really early now the shariah pain could be good, that could be a sign of implantation, the period type pain if it's dull and cramps could be from the progesterone, keep an eye out on when you feel it, 20-30 min after doing progesterone, then that's probably what that's from

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I'm too early to show yet , I just hope that the cold hasn't ruined it for me, I search on Internet and apprantly fever is what will have negative impact and when I was awake I didn't have any temperature, not sure if that's the case when I was sleep , I'm slowly starting to feel better , it takes much longer to get over a simple cold with no drugs 😀 did lots of search to see if I can take any over the counter tablet but it all seemed to unsafe😊
    Will hold off testing for a couple of days, heading to Switzerland tomorrow for few nights I will test it then
    Hope everyone else is doing well xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM if worried about fever you can take panadol which is safe to take and will reduce fever. Try not to worry too much. I know it's hard. And don't google. I am notorious for that too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep agree with everything deb has said !! can't wait for tomorrow hopefully something will show up but it's still nice and early so if it doesn't there is still time

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies day 5 today I'm now a bit scared to test , maybe I will hold it off till tomorrow 😱am I suppose to have any symptoms by now ? Btw if inmplementaion doesn't happen will I get my period ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm you won't get your period until you stop all the meds, so that will be after your blood test, when you get home. Today is considered the last day that they can implant, maybe just do one teeny pee, but I bet you've already done your first morning pee now no point in sptom watching as plenty of women have none and plenty have heaps, I had a couple of stabbing quick pains in the morning and tested positive in the afternoon, I got cramps but that was from the progesterone, the next day after my positive, it felt like my jeans were harder to zip up lol what's on the menu for today, where are you, Germany? And what have you planned ? xx
    Last edited by stacey10; 02-02-2015 at 19:22.