Closed Thread
Page 24 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What's with the mr muscle add? I noticed it has replaced my 2 faces in my signature and yours AMFM.
    hope you are having a good time AMFM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies yes having an amazing time , prague was absolutely gorgeous started snowing here , getting very cold down to -9 degrees ❄️⛄️🌁 transfer is tomorrow at lunch time , very excited and anxious hope it all goes well
    Deb how is your plans going ? I think your appointment was some time towards end of Jan ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with transfer AMFM. Prague is Beautiful.
    i have my phone consult with the dr Stacey recommended tomorrow so see what he has to say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amfm not too long to wait now, I bet your a bundle of nerves !!
    Deb, hope the ph consult goes well please let me/us know how you get on tomorrow
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the transfer was done about 3 hours ago, we had 3 grade 1 and 2 grade 2, transferred 2 and froze 2
    45 minutes after the transfer I got up and went to the bathroom I'm not sure how important it is to stay in bed for 1 hour I just couldn't hold it any more

We are planing to go to Vienna tomorrow I'm not sure if it's better to stay here for another day of not but I guess we will take it as it comes

Any advise on what position in bed is good? Sitting is ok ?

Deb let us know how you go with the dr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Something else is on my mind too 😯 we also used the glue and now I have some sticky discharge ... First thought was here they go my little embryos are coming out 😧

Is it normal to have a discharge ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm that's fantastic and yay you got some to freeze!! Whoo !!! I spent the rest of the day in bed and I too was busting but I did a wee on the towel, ha!! After my failed geek trip there was no way I was getting up lol so I was super anal about everything, but don't worry, reprofit in Brno have you up and out of the clinic in 45 min lots of ladies swear but 24 hrs strict bed rest, others say gently carry on as usual, there really is no guarantee of what's best to do, only do what your comfortable doing, within the clinics guidelines they didn't have embryo glue when I was there, from memory I'd say the discharge was pretty normal, your embies are put right at the top of your uterus and hour cervix is closed, maybe the progesterone? Anyhow, hope you've had a relaxing day, bows the time to visualize them snuggle ing into their new home make d/h carry all the bags and gentle walks keeping well hydrated, no walking up huge hills for hours and rest when you need too xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

AMFM great news it's an exciting time for you wishing you the best. Your donor did a great job producing so many good quality eggs. You must be very happy. I miss prague ziln the clinic. Enjoy the restof your trip

Debant how are you going, I've been thinking of you good luck with the tests and appointment.

Stacey it's great all your wealth of info.

well for my news had my 12 week ultrasound today. The baby is growing strong had a heartbeat of 163, everything looks great my technician said. We did the nuchel test so hoping things are good. She kept going on about my age, little does she know it's a donor, so my risk would be the donors age 28 not mine. I'm finally relived to reach this milestone and will start telling family and friends the news. I feel confident now, I've had bad nausea but no bleeding or cramping so am very thankful. I will find out the sex in my next ultrasound, but I'm sure I could see a dangly bit. It seems after all these years unreal still.

Thinking of you all on this journey

anglie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations anglie on reaching the 12 wk mark!! I remember them going on and on about my age as well but I just went on the measurements and they were the same as one of my children 12 yrs ago so knew they would be fine, I never told the sonographer babies were from d/e, my gp knows and I think it's on my hospital files but no one mentioned it after my first visit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Anglie. So happy for you.

AMFM I did the embryo glue. Can not remember a discharge but that does not mean much. I think fairly normal. Take it easy. Enjoy Vienna. It too is beautiful. Go to Schronnburn Palace and so the RIngstrasse depending on how much time you have ther. But most things are on the RIngstrasse.

Ohhh having good memories of our time over there. Regardless of if we go back for another try I so want to go back again. That's why we made a holiday of it and if we go back we will do that again because even though we are sad things did not work out we still look back and have great memories of a fantastic holiday together. If we go back we are thinking Germany and Poland this time.

I am am going ok Anglie. Still have sad moments where wish things had turned out differently but they didn't and I can't change that so we push on.

Went good with Dr today. He was quite lovely. He is sending the paperwork for blood tests and then we take it from there. I was still feeling a bit like my journey is not as bad as some and I should not be wasting his time, but hey, I'm paying for that time so no waste. He has put me on a range of vitamins. And hubby too if we go fresh.

Still thinking do do we go frozen or fresh. What if they do not defrost well? I might email the clinic again.

Great to here everyone is doing well.