Closed Thread
Page 23 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes that's right twice a day , does that have to be every 12 hours or morning and night as long as is same time everyday is ok ?
    Thanks for the instruction
    And we will be in Paris when I'm expected to do the blood test on the 6th and if I can't get it done then it'll be on the 11th when we are back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For me personally, I would try and get it as close to 12 hrly as I could but 10/14 or 11/13 hrs would be ok as long as you didn't vary too much from that. As for the blood test just smile and nod then just do you preg test and let them know the outcome of that and tell them you will follow up with a blood test as soon as you get home. Make sure your doctor requests the pregnancy blood test with the hcg number not the yes/no blood test, as the clinic will probably want another done just to check that it's rising well, you should also get your progesterone levels checked as well. Enjoy Prague it's a very romantic city and beautiful don't forget to keep an eye out for the stalks while on the train and go rub the **** out of the statues on the bridge xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you get your blood tests AMFM make sue you ask them to do the progesterone. Mine did the HCG but not the progesterone. I thought it would be part of the test and was told no.
    Prague was our fave place that we visited. If we go back we plan on spending a couple of nights there again. If you like doing walking tours I highly recommend Sandemans. They have a great free tour to give you your bearings (which is not really free you tip at the end but worth it) We also did the castle tour with them and a day tour to Kutna hora to the bone church. Not sure how long you are there for. Loved Prague.

Thanks
    Reviews
    News news 😉 13 eggs were retrieved all mature , 12 fertilized and growing

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AMFM For This Useful Post:

emski72  (25-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay that's fantastic news !! Hopefully you might get one or two to freeze as well!! Whoo grow embabies grow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yah fantastic news AMFM. grow little embies. Now you relax in these days between. are you in Prague now. Wherever you are relax and enjoy while those embies do the hard work and grow and grow and grow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thabks ladies I can't believe it's all happening, we are on the train now heading to Prague for couple of nights and then back to zlin for the transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Relax and enjoy !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (26-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Subbing. Good luck AMFM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm good luck for transfer !! Don't forget to get a Valium if you can, ask your co ordinator, works a treat Let us know how you get on xx