Closed Thread
Page 22 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You are right, i been told that by FS and by others. But still working on it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

stacey10  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, we had our first appointment today and good news is my lining is 12.2mm which the dr. Was very happy with but the so not good news is that my donor's reaction is slow to medication and so everything is pushed back a day ... Just getting worried a little now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amfm don't worry, I had the opposite with my donor and they had to take the eggs early and I'd only just got into the country and had to zoom to zlin and I ended up by having to have a day 6 transfer or the other option was to freeze then thaw, so every now and again things change by a day or so, even if donors have cycled before how they react can be different each time, the clinic will be making sure that her eggs are just right to get the maximum amount of mature eggs for you Your lining sounds perfect !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes dr. Said the same thing about the lining as for donor's reaction we have to move around accommodation bookings which I'm not too concern about I just hope that eggs will mature and fertilised 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm I've never heard of anyone with that problem so try to relax and trust the clinic, a day can make all the difference xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi AMFM. What Stacey said. I know its hard but try to relax and go with the flow. The clinic are very experienced.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I will do 😉 i have to start the other medication as off tomorrow including the one taken from down there lol does that need to be at certain times too ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you talking about the progesterone? If so that's the one that really needs to be taken within 1/2 hr of the time you decide to take it so set your ph alarm for the same time each day, this is the only thing that will keep your pregnancy going so it's important for your progesterone levels not to fluctuate too much, you can take your aspirin and prednisone in the morning with breakfast

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I mean progesterone, so I have selected a time that I can also follow with the time difference when we are back home , the clinic didn't really give me any instruction as how to take them , do I just put them in and that's it ? Also do they get absorbed quickly ? 😳😳
    I'm asked to the first blood test when we are still in Europe , has any one done blood test in Europe ? How long does it take to get the results ? Sorry for so many questions I clearly haven't been this far before 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm you need to put them in like a tampon, so they have to be pushed up as far as you can get them and as close to your cervix as possible, then if you can lie down for 20 min, most of it should be absorbed by then, you should have to take it twice a day? Expect some sticky gob on your undies so if you have pads or liners with you use them, if not don't worry too much it's normal, if you don't like all the mess you can actually put tgen up your bum they work just as well like that, you have to lube them though they can irritate your cervix after a while especially when your pregnant so some do it that way in all honesty for me, I would just nod if they mention your blood test again, but not worry about it until you get home, if you have some tests, do those, then let them know your results via email and just say you cannot find anywhere that will do your bloods so will get one as soon as your home, if your not getting positives on a tests you should still take your meds and have the blood test unless your really sure it hadn't worked. The blood test is still quite useful for them though because it will let them know if implantation has occurred at all etc. if your going to London/uk I could give you pl to get it done, also Greece but don't think your going that way ? Let me know anyway xx
    Last edited by stacey10; 23-01-2015 at 06:24.