Closed Thread
Page 21 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Your biological ones may not have looked like you anyway your d/h may have the stronger genes BUT your d/e baby is yours, your blood and nutrients and body have grown your baby, and if you read up on Epigenetics (Google it) you will realise that bub will take on some of your genetic traits as well, the egg is just the starting block, a bit like the plans of a house, you put all the stuff in those plans to make it your home, and let me tell you as soon as you get your BFP, then see bubs on the scans then hold your baby that will be the very last thing on your mind xx
    Last edited by stacey10; 20-01-2015 at 10:30.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

MaxKat  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey can I take cold and flue tablets now ? I feel like I might have a bit of cold I just want to get ride of it now before getting worse , taking vitamin c and having lots of oranges too but I think I need the tables for it to go away !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm I would take them now until a couple of days before transfer, hopefully you should have knocked it on the head by then

Thanks
    Reviews
    How about D H can he take them too ? Stacey what would I have done without u on this journey xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    He should be ok to take them, do you think he can hold out until after Thursday ? he should have a clean out of his pipes as well usually 3 days before he's due to do his deposit so his spermies are nice and fresh and you would have worked it all out and done wonderfully even if I wasn't here xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with AMFM where would we be without you Stacey. You have been so helpful to all of us and have so much knowledge to share.

AMFM, for you.

I went to gp tonight and got referral to the dr in Sydney. Will get all paperwork in express post tomorrow for phone consult next week. It all starts again. See what he has to say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's my pleasure to help anyway I can, I'd love to see everyone of you ladies with your take home babies !!
    Yay Deb that's excellent news, the ball is definitely rolling in the right direction
    Amfm are you in Prague still? If so walk across the Charles bridge and there are two statues that you will see people rubbing, I can't remember which is which so rub the both, one is a fertility one and one is to return back to Prague in your lifetime I think it is, then when your on the train keep an eye out for stalks as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM The dog one is the one for fertility. So our guide said anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies ☺️so I have started taking the cold and flue tablets and already starting to feel better 😊 we are in zlin Stacey we will go to Prague after we get the progress report from the clinic . We went for a walk today to the clinic to get an idea of the location , it was a lot of up heal but we are pretty used to walking so that's no problems except after the transfer we will get a taxi to hotel , do you go back to the clinic for the progress report or do they just email it to you ?

Very excited for you Deb , I'm so happy that you are back on track 😘😘 Stacey thanks again so much for sharing your knowledge it's so great to have you on the forum 😘😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amfm great go rub those statues on the Charles bridge when you get to Prague they will probably email you the following day with how many eggs you got, how many were mature, then how many fertilized, then you won't hear anything else until you sit down with the embryologist before transfer, if you got the embryoscope you will then be given pictures of your embies from fertilization up until day 5 at certain intervals which is pretty cool otherwise you still get pics but not as many EXCITING !!!