Closed Thread
Page 16 of 109 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chillout most people wh use egg donor here in Australia use a known donor or family member, there is an ivf clinic in brisbane offering 6 frozen eggs imported from the u.s at a cost of around $21,000 but I can't remember which one it is.
    amfm the MTHFR mutation isn't generally looked for unless you have had a few miscarriages, then you start looking into other possible reasons like immunes etc, and depending on your background history is dependant on what blood tests zlin will want you to get
    Last edited by stacey10; 11-01-2015 at 15:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a tough day today. Pain has got unbearable. Been around 2 hours not able to settle, pacing with pain. Called the after hours for obn and was lucky he was on so he had a chat to me. Wrote a script for some panadiene forte which DH went and picked up and got filled for me. I had sever pain yesterday and passed a clot about golf ball size (sorry if TMI) then the pain eased. I have not had much bleeding since. OBN thinks I just need to pass some more and the pain should ease. If not by tomorrow then he wants to see me and he will do a scan to check all is ok. So with the pain and the loss of our baby feeling pretty crappy at the moment. The panadiene forte will hopefully kick in soon and I can get some rest. I really want to get back to work tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Deb , hope you are better today and yes Stacey you are right , I checked my emails to zlin and they asked me to do specific tests based on my history

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Having a better day today. THanks for the hugs.
    Got back to work today which was good, I needed that. And I have such a supportive workplace. They have been through this all with me, they knew we went overseas and why so they were really upset too. Apparently when I text my news to my colleague last week after they told everyone the entire office were in tears.
    I managed to go all day just on a couple of panadol this morning then like clockwork 4/4:30 hits and the pain starts. Again tonight to the point where all I can do is pace because I can't settle. THe panadeine forte kicked in once I got home.

Well, I emailed Zlin for options and advice. Just gathering more info but DH and I are even talking now about another holiday and places we could visit while over there again. HMMMM I think we will rent for the rest of our lives at this rate, our savings for house deposit keeps going on Europe and Egg donor treatment. ALthough I think we can do things a lot cheaper this time, we were not very strict with our money.

How many sleeps till your flight AMFM. So excited for you.

How you feeling Anglie?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb so happy that you had a good day back
    Pft the deposit for a house can wait definitely worse things to spend your deposit on xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you are doing a little better. My miscarriage happened this weekend and was definitely the worst yet...I'm doing much much better today, physically. Next for the "emotion" part.

I am back in contact with Prague Fertility Centre and have a consult on Wednesday. Hopefully we can get back on track soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heard back from Eva at Zlin and she has advised all the tests I should look at. Pretty much what you advised Stacey. I agree too Stacey they house deposit can wait. Eva has recommended we go with the frosties as we have 2 good embryos there. SHe has also said they can do intralipid infusion at 100 euro depending on results of tests. Has anyone needed that with them and how do they do infusions when I am here? Eva is now on leave as she is having a baby, so now I will be dealing with Anastasia. I am thinking this time I will do it all in conjunction with my obstetrician and the Dr you gave me the name of Stacey, and he does his infusions in a private hospital in Sydney, which is easy for me to get to. Or hopefully my obstetrician can look after those things here in Newcastle for me and save some travel time.
    Woke up with a bad headache today, I don't function well when taking strong pain killers. I am staying home today and going to give obstetrician a call. As he said with the pain should come a bit of bleeding and clots. Had dry pads since yesterday. And rather than wait to see if pain at 4/4:30 I'll give him a call. DH is also not good today. I think the past 4 weeks has caught up on him. He has tried to stay so strong to look after me as I said to him last night he is going through this too and it will be taking it's toll on him. He has a planned day off next Monday so I am going to book him in for a relaxing massage and give him some time for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klh glad everything happened quickly for you Let's hope you can get cracking with your cycle again without much delay !!
    Deb dr M should be able to give you a prescription for intripilids and your OB may do them for you if he's agreeable to it, it takes a few hrs the first time then gets quicker as your body gets used to it, also do you have access to acupuncture? If you do give that a go for your bleeding or lack of it, they should be able to get the blood flowing freely again and if they do Chinese herbs be able to give you some, to help as well.
    it is amazing how all this stuff can affect our partners, so some healing time is often needed for them as well
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    klh the emotional part is the hardest. Just ride with the emotions. GLad you are getting things back on track with the clinic as well.