Good to hear from you Anglie. Sorry you are so unwell. But it will all be worth it.
AMFM, I am so excited for you. I hate packing, I get really stressed. My Mum has a trick. Pack then take half out. She has travelled a lot.
So, I am after peoples thoughts. Of course I am already thinking, do we go back. We do still have 2 frosties in Zlin, a grade a and b. I want to talk to obn first and I see him for a follow up in 6 weeks.
I would like your thoughts.
I have had 2 pregnancies in my life (that I know of) and both miscarriage at 8 weeks. 1 with my eggs and this one with donor. Could this mean I am not able to carry a pregnancy? Can it be established if it is possible or not to carry a pregnancy or is it continue try and see?
WIth the trouble this time would we be best to try a new donor or go with our frozen embryos. Obviously going with frozen is cheaper both on treatment costs and travel costs because we could just fly over stay for transfer then fly home.
This is just stuff going through my mind at the moment. We do not want to make a decision yet as we are still dealing with this loss, but me being me my brain likes to jump a bit forward and start thinking.